Reviews for The Between Seasons Conference of ICBW
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
lmao OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHHA nice ENDING! hahahhah whoever said that kind of stuff to u deserves to b banned from . is there a way u cud report them for swearing n... i dunno.. misconduct? a were almost flirting the end! AW! *squeals!*
Nolee of Stone Mountain chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Teehee. I liked the end. I never knew you were the FIRST K/J author. I mean...wow. You're _legendary_ then. If not for you I wouldn't have written any of my stories! I wouldn't have even thought the pairing would be possible!

It's kind of sad, though, to know that people have been mean to you just because of your liking of this pairing. Just do what you have been. Ignore them.

I just can't get over how you were the first. You started a whole chain, and you even inspired others to start different pairings. I'm VERY impressed.

Love your series by the way. As much as I love Joren. ;)
White Phoenix Erialis chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I totally love Joren- well, killing him off in Squire was a neccessity, but bringing him back is better. Fantastic job on all your Tamor Pierce fics, by the way. K/J is so sweet and well, perfect.
Alexina chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You know even thorugh joern supossed to be a jerk I think pairings with him and kel are cute and quite amusing. I think you made a super cool story off of tamora pierce. I love the jokes. You made an exelent polt from browrroing the charters from T.P. hey a lot of times it just seems like your using the names. love the story those damn other authers J/K is still cool I serioly like it a lot better then N/K or C/K. IT's not as mushy. Hey I also just love assholes hey I'm werid. lol
Sailacel chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
HA! this was fantastic! i love how you can answer questions, yell at stupid people, and make us laugh all at the same time! well, please continue to write!
biyaku chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
*claps* your one of my fav. author. Joren is hot
Charlotte chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Yah! *starts to drool* Joren...You write him realy realy well! Well actualy you write really really well full stop, but you wirte Joren realy realy espically well.
Keita chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
hehehe funny! Actually I LOVE K/J... it's my guilty pleasure.. I'm addicted...sad i know...
tallina starfire chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
hello, i don't know if you check these reviews anymore but if you do i want to ask you for a different version of the ICBW season 2. because it's rated R and i'm not allowed to read higher than PG-13. so i was wondering if you could maybe take the worst out of it so it's only PG-13. please, i am begging you here because i read the first season and it's depressing that i can't read the second. so again i beg of you pleasetake out the worst so i can read it please
Zenin chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Definitely keep on doing the K/J, because, frankly, most authors...well...they don't give it the spice that you give it. You know...fire...Joren being a jerk and playing mind games with Kel...I love it all! I love the mind games! So continue...you're one of the best Tamora Pierce authors I've seen.
I Hope It Rains chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
:D I LiKeD ThAt...
passing through chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Bravo. Your writing is excellent, and I really enjoy reading your fanfics; I hope you keep up the awesome work! Oh, and *cough*boxers*cough*. : )
Kiiriana1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I would add the story to my favorites... but I don't want to be reminded every single time that I glance at my favorites that Joren dies in Squire. ::bursts into tears:: Okay, well, at least you're not killing him off in ICBW 2! That's good!
umm chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
LOL! Hanes! Hehehee! *gets crazed possessed look in eye* BUAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAA! OO! Sulia! If you EVER need someone to *cracks knuckles* help 'convince' a person to leave you and your writing alone...I'm your girl! Whoooahhaaa! OO...I still have to work on the pic thing...I work during the week *rolls eyes* (I like my job just not a certain kid...), and just came back from vacation soo...I SHALL TRY! TA-TAAAAAA! MORE! (just for good measure!) OOoo! Dilly-sama says, "MOREO!" a.k.a. Hello!
Alia chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
That's very, very cool. And a very clever dig a flamers. Well done.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »