Reviews for Mandatory Analysis
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice wrap-up to your previous story. Thanks for writing. :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very interesting. Thanks, Beth
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
nice
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Is this connected to Blood Relations? I think that was the first one of your stories I read and I do remember liking it a whole lot. I mean really thought it was outstanding, but now considering what you have here I feel like I need to go back and refresh my memory because I can't recall what the event is that Don is referring to in this one shot.

Okay straight up review of the one shot:

Well done. It sounded like Don had been seeing this person for a while. I liked the sarcastic opening; that was very 'Don'

The blatant honesty was not something I would normally associate with him, but if he has been seeing this person for a while it isn't hard to fall into a pattern of behavior that is solely reserved for those encounters. I doubt that Don sees the good doctor outside of office hours so there isn't that constant reminder that he has spilled his guts to someone when he normally wouldn't.

The protective Don fits very well, but in the series, at least in seasons one and two, Don is also a very intelligent and level headed man. He gives Charlie credit for being a man, he sticks up for him when he feels the need to, but he also shows him a lot of respect so it makes sense that when faced with Charlie asking about consulting on a case again that he would say that it is up to Charlie and that he would call on him first if they needed a mathematician.

So all in all yeah I do believe that this is in character and of course very well written. Now I have to go back and read Blood Relations again, but I promise not before I get a little more written on 16.
MoJo Jo Jo chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Considering the events of your last fic - DOn might spill like that to a shrink. This was well written and enjoyable. I can see why you didn't use it for your complete fic - but thanks for sharing it!
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Poor Don. *sniff* A really nice little inside look into Don's mind after the events of Blood Relations. *V*
Someone who knows chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I don't usually comment, but I have to say that when you are required to be honest with a mental health proffessional in order to continue doing your job, you will say things you would not normally say. That's the whole point of those in the law enforcement field being forced to see a counselour after an officer involved shooting. It's not fun, but you have to do it. Great portrayal.
SmileyMare1810 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this is a cool continuation/AU, but honestly it is really hard for me to imagine Don being that honest to anyone.
nuffin chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hm...interesting concept. I think that Don might have been a little more guarded though. I haven't read your other fic though, so it sort of depends. Anyway, it was well-written and I enjoyed reading it!
Kasman chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
While I don't feel this was entirely in character for Don, it's well written and I enjoyed it.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
this was really good!:) short and sweet, and all that:) and i think you made the right choice in having this as a separate thing, a missing sceen sort of, from your first fic - it really works!:) keep on writing, cause your stuff is top-notch!:):)