Reviews for Rowdy From the Past
pocketpets chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This is cute. I loved Wings
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Well done! Nicely written, everyone is in character. It's hard to find Wings fanfiction, so I enjoyed this very much, and would gladly read more of your Wings Fic!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Really great chapter. You captured Brian well. I hope this isn't the end. I want to hear how Helen's audition goes, although I have a feeling I already know. LOL I liked when Rowdy said, "if you're still interested." I was like, "IF she's still interested? He must not know Helen very well!" hehe
identityless chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Wow! Never expected to see more of this (but I am VERY happy to see more!)

Glad Rowdy was honest with Helen, although...I'm suspicious of him. Of course, that could be because he isn't Joe, or Brian...or any of the regulars ;)

I hope to see more of this, it's really a great fic :D
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Nice story. I'm a big fan of wings, but where Lowell the airport machanic?
Alanna 8D chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
I absolutely love Wings! I love the plot. keep going!
identityless chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Yay! Thanks for brightening up my Monday morning ;)

So good to see Helen let Rowdy have it after discovering what a little liar he is. Although it's a shame she has to feel bad afterwards :( hopefully the cheesecake will help her feel better!

LOL, and poor Brian, getting Sheila into bed, not going to be easy. Looking forward to how that plays out!

Cool chapter, always good - and surprising - to see more. I look forward to more all the time!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Poor Brian and Helen. :( But they kind of had it coming, didn't they? hehe As for the writing, all VERY in-character. I could SO see the bit with Helen and the iced tea in my head! You've got the gang down perfectly. I can't wait to see the next chapter (yes, that's a hint! hehe)
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Great chapter! Helen's really dug herself into a hole here, hasn't she? Can't wait to find out how she digs her way out! Please update ASAP.
identityless chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
YAY! Another chapter! always comes when I least expect it to. This was terrific :) wonder how long Helen will be able to take Rowdy's annoyingness, and if he'll really be able to help her music career!

As always, you keep me wanting more with this!
Moderndaydrifter chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
I've been BEGGING to put a Wings section on...and well I just realized they had one because I've been out of the loop and wow this is a great story to start it off! Nice job, the characters are definitely in character, it sounds just like them as if they were playing on a tv in front of me. Keep up the great work. Hopefully soon I'll start up a fic and we can get this thing rolling w/ more stories. :)
CharmedGurlie chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Good Chapter! I'm glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
So glad you finally updated! lol But this was worth the wait. Loved the Joe/Brian bickering - very in character! The storyline w/ Helen is getting more and more interesting. Please don't take so long between updates again, OK? ;)
identityless chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
SO happy to see more of this, thought you'd given up!

I look forward to seeing how Helen's meeting with Rowdy goes, and whether Brian will be pulling more naughty tricks!

Again, SO happy to see more of this, you've made my day!
WINGS FAN chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
OH YEAH! I have been waiting and waiting for someone to start the wings fanfictions. Wings is an awsome show and you are writing the characters perfectly. This story is GREAT (but where's Antonio?)

Keep it up!