Reviews for As Adults, So Much More
love2burn4tim chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i remember reading the 1st part of this story. i loved it that they have known each other for so long & at the ages that they first met was so cute. i think this re-enactment play of how they first met is sweet & cute.
Summers-Wind chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Nice dude! I have confidence that the third in the trilogy will be great. Slow down your writing a little bit though. Your straight to the point, but you also skip around some. good work!

- q
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
I could do with a part three maybe they all could go a tour with SME, Patsy, Shay and Mason. Who know what kind of trouble they could get into that way.

pixiedustneverlies chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
I loved it!

please make the trilogy!
labouchedusud chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
great chapters! and i do hope that you continue on.
Tommy4eva chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
Wow, that was a random place to stop. Lol. But randomness is good. If you do put another story type trilogy type thing up, post it soon!
Biminigirl15 chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
talk about cliff hanger ending
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Can't wait to see what happen next, maybe a safe can fall on D head and you can get him out of the way. lol

pixiedustneverlies chapter 7 . 6/20/2006

i LOVE your ff!
labouchedusud chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
umm interesting
Tommy4eva chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Well,m it did go a little fast, but I guess it works for the story. Post soon!
green004 chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Ooh, Tommy and Jude just made a deal with the devil, I mean, Darius. I wonder if Julia's going to give Darius as much trouble as her parents did when Darius managed them. I sense tons o' drama on the way. Great job! But one thing though, I don't remember Frozen at all. Can anyone tell me what episode it was in? Then I can watch it over again. Please PMS. I'm dying without my hourly fanfic fix :o)!
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
How did you find the words to Froze. I have tryed and could not find them. This story is great, plese post more soon.

green004 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
I would have to's neither. It's awesome! This story totally rocks! And I love that Tommy had a chance to show off even more when he spoke Italian and French (I always wanted to learn French, but I'm having enough trouble academically already. And my summer's ruined since I have to go to summer school). But I'll quit whining since I'm supposed to be reviewing your story, and if you want any suggestions, I'd have to say, "Don't change a thing. I love everything you come up with, it's all really good." So...keep it up, OK? I hope you post another chapter or two up today.
Tommy4eva chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I looked for them on Google, and couldn;t find them. Sorry I couldn't help!