Reviews for Sons of the Light
Dark Dementium chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
haha I love this game! You really captured my attention with this story! Your sense of creating deep detail is very good. You also developed an amazing plot line, and did I mention creative detail? Well done!

DD
Please Delete Account Please chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
yeah! Uninvited fic! Kick ass!
dancingonthewind chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I'm really sorry..I like the story it's good but I need some serious help here! Please help me...Okay. I need to know, how do you post a story? I have it all typed out and saved but I don't know what to do then. It says something like "Save it in your documents organizer" And I'm all confused! PLEASE HELP!
TheFallenShadow chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is great, and really well written. I've never heard of uninvited but i dig the whole haunted mansion thing.

Don't listen to the negative feedback, this is an extremely well written story and you have a lot of skill.
SephAlucard chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Beautifully written. Don't listen to the people shunning your writing, you did great! Besides, those guys have probably never played Uninvited, disliked the game, or just pop around everywhere telling people they stink. Keep up the good work! I really loved reading it.
Jutsu Bonna Fide chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Your formatting was appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why do people even bother writing fanfics on this crap? I will never know.
9827194aassw chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Oh my god, I LOVE this story, it's my favorite of all time. Awesome writing style, great creativity in manipulating the Uninvited world without changing it one bit...
...my single complaint is it is incomplete! Please please PLEASE finish this awesome, awesome story! :)
Tonnskull chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
flame flame flame flame

*cough*
Some Person chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
This fic made me want to to play Uninvited and after hours of play,I'm glad I clicked on this section by mistake.
Essenapaj chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Wow...this story is amazing! I think that what you have done with the little tiny joke of a storyline in Uninvited shows extreme creativity and the way the story flows is perfect...your writing style is beautiful! I'll admit, this story is definately not everyone's cup of tea, just like the game itself...but it is definately one of my favorites! Thanks for a great story...I love it!
Farmer Jen chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
is extremely well-written! unfortunately, it's not my type of story at all, and i find it very boring. perhaps it's because i've never played uninvited, or even heard of it, but whatever. very well written, even if i was dying of boredom by mid-chapter three.
Xifos chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
Interesting story; I liked it a lot. But is that the end...?
GG Crono 4 chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
As a fan of Uninvited, I BEG you to finish this story!
I'll Never Tell chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Please, please i beg you, DO NOT continue your story!
None of you business chapter 4 . 3/31/2002