Reviews for Truth in Rose
suzyq85 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i just love Gibson/Phoenix stories!they're so nice!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Very cute OCCannon story. It's niced that people we're IN CHARACTER for a change. (Do you have any idea how many Mary sues I go through?) Nice job.
Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I liked this story SO much that I read it 6 times!I swear!Oh can you make a story of either Gibby and my friend Betsy and a story of me and 'Tauri?Well if you can then here is my friend Betsy(I've changed her look from 'Music Fun').She is a dark green monkey with maroon brown wears a brown necklace and headband with a dark blue flower on is so smart but she says I'm smarter.I think she says that because I'm like a dictionary,I can find a defenition for alot of words!XD Well next is me(I also changed what I look like).I'm a black monkey with crimson red eyes.I wear a purple necklace and headband with a magenta diamond on I hope you do make a story about Antauri and me and a story about Betsy and Gibson!Oh and please update on 'No Tails' 'cause you haven't updated on it for LONG time!UPDATE SOON!BYE!3
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
How sweet, you rule.
ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
:) Ya got that right Gibbs. Every time Sprx even sees Nova he wants to admit it all...

Me: MATT! What are ya doing?

Matt: Read please.

Me: K I agree with Matt Gibson don't be such a frady cat er monkey. whatever wow this is a wonderful one-shot glad ya did throw in the Nova/Sprx thing. Ya made a great one shot and I love its instantly one of my faves! YOU ROCK! Flowers are good hm... would ya mind if I borrowed the whole meaning of the flowers I might put that in as future reference. Keep the good stuff rolling. Plus the good thing about Sprx and Nova is that ya don't have to borrow ocs for it!

Nova: (sarcastic tone)Yay for us.

Sprx: What are you planning?

Me: Oh nothing. Peace out to ya!

-MM
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Great one shot! AW Gibosn in love is so cute to watch and I don't mind the Sprx/Nova thing you put in there either! Write more soon!
Danny Phantom chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Whoohoo! Yeah Alright! Way to go!
Layla Fairy chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw very cute, well done!
38SouthernAngel89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
AAWW! That was sweet, you did a great job.