Reviews for Come Full Circle
Really chapter 11 . 3/10
Omfg it is gentle fist not soft hand justu
Tamani chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
bam! done. Great story, definitely stopped me from midterm studying for a couple hours either way. Was NOT expecting that turn at the end of the story though; I honestly saw none of it. NOT TO MENTION that the leaf didn't betray her as much as she thought (though I still don't know...they do tend to keep secrets from hina) but I love that she finally got her happy ending! Another story of yours has been read by me. That makes 3 so far I believe. pretty good for a weeks work
Tamani chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
ehehehehehe. Part of me really seems to enjoy a jaded hinata. In this story I think I would love to see how this plays out. and what sasuke has to say to her about his saving and such
Tamani chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
that was such a sad chapter! From naruto accidentally calling hinata hinata to neji being so shocked to see her to even your reasoning to why neji let her go. I hope that he learnt instead to love his gentle cousin and not do it just so she didn't need the mark
Tamani chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
man, now that I finished prey for the hunted I started this one. Love it so far, I seem to have a thing for strong hinata stories or ones that she ran away... but you are doing a perfect job. I wonder if anyone will recognize her (I hope not, but I want to see what they think of hinata at the same time)
Monotague chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
This fanfic deserves a fanbase of its own.
Shadow Hunt chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Ehhhhhhh it was a decent story I guess, but it's lackluster ending is an embarrassment to your first few, amazing chapters. After you got to your second arc, you just really seemed to stumble as a writer in order to get to the ending. Your characterizations stayed as your constant strong point, but your dialogue was written as if you expected the readers to know more than they did. It mostly seemed rushed, I guess. You clearly had certain plot points you wanted to have, but everything leading up to each of these individual events skimmed over what was happening and then simply left a lot of important details out. Like the ending fight, for instance. That literally happened within five minutes in the way you described it, which was unbelievable and horribly anti-climatic. Even more troubling though was how Itachi ended up. Mainly, why the hell did he not just go back to Konoha to see her when Pein was gone? He was already their ally so there was nothing holding him back, unless he somehow forgot the way. Ha. And his "betrayal" to Hinata (him being the one to sell her out to the village) was never resolved either. Though, I didn't even like that turn of the story anyways, but that's just a personal preference of mine that says nothing for or against your writing abilities.

I don't know. After putting in several hours to read this, I guess I'm just disappointed with how a great story turned into such a mess by the end of it. I would have stopped reading altogether if I hadn't been holding onto the hope that you would return to your previous dedication as a author.
Shadow Hunt chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
This chapter was very weirdly put together. Now sure how I feel about it.
Shadow Hunt chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
The only thing off about your research is that Hinata's Byakugan vision is 10 kilometers while Neji's is 900 meters. Otherwise, I'm pretty impressed with the fighting style you have given her, even though I wish more of her genius was showing through. In the manga she created Gentle Step Twin Lions Fists, an off shoot of her clan's abilities, which I thought amazingly impressive. Hopefully something akin to that will be shown in the next chapters. Great story so far though!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
The set up of your story was great! It had great character development, good direction, and decent storytelling. Unfortunately, by chapter 11, I was bored out of my mind and Hinata attitude started to grate on my nerves.

The portrayal of Hinata's character and the assassination of her old self were well done but, petty sub-plots (in my opinion) slowed the story down to a abrupt stop.

I couldn't finish your story and I don't want to but, it was a commendable effort.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
This story is phenominal! Loved it so much, thank you for writing it, its now a new fave!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Yayayaya! ItaHina is soo sweet! :3
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Oooooh, has Hinata found her out? Greeeeeeat! Story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Aww Naruto, lol! Loving this fic so far!
ariane chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
ahhhhh i love it .. xD
maybe you could also write sasuhina story :)
i love the flow of the story your not making hinata look pathetic like other story hahaha
and i love how sakura get jelouse wahahaa XDD