Reviews for Live to Fight Again
Dhampire12 chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
Please update soon!
CladnPlaid chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
Hello. You probaly haven't gotten a review for this story in a LONG time so i thought I would treat you:] Even though this stroy was never finished, I truly enjoyed it! It's a shame that you seem to stop writing it though:( Well, it least the last chapter you wrote wasn't a cliffy :P that would haved sucked for me! So I am reviewing to let you know that I really, really, REALLY, love the story! You're a great writer!
s2 CloTi chapter 18 . 10/9/2007
hey long time no see...:)

well you certainly didn't dissapoint and i hope you'll update soon!

lol im so excited!
Bluishorbs chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
wow just read the entire 17 chapters and i love this story! XD please keep going then maybe after you've finished it you can start a sequel? i wouldnt mind XD anywho, well done so far :D
Kuldian chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
Really great story I must say. Have cought my intrest for sure :) Keep it up!

Best regards,

/Kuldian
Some Random Chick chapter 17 . 2/23/2007
This has got to be one of the greastest stories ever! Keep up on the good work.
The Sparx Alchemist chapter 17 . 2/22/2007
Ah, after so long, it was worth it. Great chapter and great feel to it. My only critique right now would be perhaps more incorporation of the setting- but that's my opinion. Over all, it was worth the wait and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

And a sequel is a great idea. I personally would definitely read it.
hullabalooh chapter 17 . 2/22/2007
Heck YEAH! I'd love a sequel! I love the fic's "living for what" realization and its development! I like how you made the flow and the plotting and all that... Plus, i love long worthwhile fics XD So, i say YES FOR THE SEQUEL! Ohohoh, if you ARE going to make a sequel, will this become open-ended and like, "cliff-hangy"?

coolness... I'd love that even more... -

Until the next update! Ja ne!
Just Jill chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
I have no real opinion - I'd just like to be notified when the sequel starts!

I liked the realization Cloud came to - it was very well done. Great job there - his little "A-HA!" moment. Excellent.

Just Jill
Jadeyuy chapter 16 . 1/12/2007
yeah! Marleen rescued! Nice story :)
Just Jill chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
Yeah, my thoughts exactly - which Cloud is it?

And if it's the wrong one, will he realize what prize he's got before he kills them?

That sort of frightens me - and makes me think that would be the wrong move. Well, I think whatever he does might well be the wrong move...

Great chapter!

Just Jill
Eleidin chapter 16 . 1/10/2007
Hiya! Just want you to know, you're fic was great. I would like more updates please. And I was glad you kept updating :)
elebelly chapter 16 . 1/9/2007
OH PLEASE! this HAS to be the awesome and cool and kinda SANE cloud! haha PLEASE! ooh btw i hope you had a great new year and xmas! and UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
CelestialNomad chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
Love your story! Hope to read more soon.
The Sparx Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very well written, Zhangman's Shadow. You use fluent vocabulary and you also are able to create a flow along with it that many have a hard time doing.

The story plot is easy to become hooked to. The action and sequences aren't too long, nor are they too common. You truely have a talent in writing prose.

The only critique I can place my finger upon would be that perhaps a bit more setting is needed. I like how you get to the point in your plot development, but some stratigically placed words of setting can really set off a mood, show symbology, foreshadow events, anf have irony.

Other than that, this is a well written fan fiction and I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Keep it up.