Reviews for Life After
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Ok, I like this. Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this and how this happened. Your writing is very good, so just keep up the good work.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
A bandana clad angel by the name of Ryouga Hibiki- Awesome. Is there going to be more?
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
hm.. this looks promising..do continue!
Can has name chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Interesting but one HUGE fatal flaw.

Ranma is a martial artist, thats his life. Even if the curse got locked, he would never give that up.

In fact, if the curse DID get locked I suspect he would turn to his training as a way of dealing with it.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I agree with Moon, where's chapter 2?
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
...what happened to chapter 2? So many people reviewed it and I want to read it.

You're really very good at getting people's attention and making them want to read more.
TheonLee chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is interesting. I wonder what happened.
senior chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
The 2nd chapter was kinda short but what you've written so far is really good.
LycanRed chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I believe you should make this chapter longer, but thats just me. I think this story could be very good you just need to put some more work into it, and update far more often.

Yours Truly

LycanRed.
Lilmouse8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Sad to see such a great start to a story abandoned, this is a very promising story and I would love to see it updated.
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That is a well done first chapter. I would love it if you continue the story.
Relkan811 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Dewd... please... update... I beg you!
Towairaito chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love your story...I wished it was finished though. I hope you do come around and complete it soon, I would like to know what happens between Ranma and Ryoga!
j4 n3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
its god i wish that you kept writing.. but theres no chance is there?
R Vash chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very good. Please continue.