Reviews for The Bedding of Wolfram
AZ1087653 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This was a brilliant piece of work. I am glad I found it, though not so glad that it kept me occupied when I should have been doing coursework. And now, I want to read Axel, based on your recommendation that it's important to read that before Epilogue. So I may not get all of my coursework done, nor study for the three tests I have tomorrow and Friday. But you know what; IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT! Thank you for the entertainment. I adore Wolfram, he's a great character. So this story has been a great read today and will go on my favorite story list!
KKM Lover chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Awesome story! But could you clarify this a bit? What's with all the wedding things? I.. uh, don't get it. And what's with the engagement being farce?
JoanaW chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I enjoyed everything I've read of your story arc very much so far, but "The Bedding of Wolfram" is one of my favourites. There are two main reasons. One is Manfred "whirls" in and takes the stage. I simply love this character, his sarcastic remarks, his wit, his love for Wolfram and the way he kicks Yuuri in the right direction. The other reason is how Yuuri finally comes to terms with his feelings for Wolfram and acts on it. Wolfram's suffering was hard to take but at least he got rewarded in the end.

Maybe the first part of your story arc isn't the right place for mentioning this, but I really hope you will finish SO and DUN. This is epic storytelling and a conclusion would be wonderful. You might not get many reviews these days so that you're reluctant to continue, but new chapters will get you new attention, new readers and new reviews :-)
vernajast chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Reviewing before reading the epilogue, since you seem to prefer it this way. Excellent writing, excellent story line. I'm happy you didn't dwell on the actual acts done, but focused more on the effects. And without a woe-is-me feel to it. The style was perfect and complemented the story being told. I enjoyed reading this very much.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Manfred is...quite the character. I'm afraid a lot of his 'humour' flew over my head as well...he seemed more like...a pirate than a noble. like...Captain Jack? Wolfram's so prim and proper, but none of his parents are...that's weird. I like Manfred's personality but he as Wolfram's father doesn't sit as well with me...sorry.

I like that the story isn't overly filled with angst, tho.

goes to read the next chapter D
Aria DC al Fine chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I had to read von Trondheim's report a few times before I fully understood what he meant. Particularly the “seems the two houjutsu-immune troopers von Bielenfeld asked for, died in the first wave. A shame. Good idea, that. Well, they were surprised and badly outnumbered.” part. short facts don't do it for me, but good job with integrating the millitary's way of speaking.

The last sentence was evil. and that description of Wolfram's wound? brilliant. a weeny bit of gore that makes it realistic XD
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I like that everyone is in character. Well, duh, Yuuri's so right...and I like how you capture his perspective. I can never do that. I tend to make him too idiotic. Well, that's because I see him through tinted glasses (I favour Wolfram). And I like your style of writing. Great job! (Going off to read the next chapter)
Vagisaurus chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
this is fantastic!

I love reading fanfics that are well written and actually depict the characters accurately!

KKM fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You captured the personalities of the characters well. tho I didnt like how Greta was taking her frustration out on Yuuri. I know she must be worried but in the anime, Greta always was comforted by Yuuri too because he's her other dad too. She didn't have to be curt with Yuuri is what i'm trying to say.

But the ending was!
Alstroemeriax chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
I dont know if I should have found the conversation between him and his father humorus or offending..

I laughed the whole time I read that part..

so humorus it is ]
BloodRaevynn chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Actually, by your description, Wolfram and Adelbert are first cousins once removed. The "first," "second," refers to how many _complete_ generations back their ancestors were siblings (meaning it's counted by the person most closely related to the siblings), whereas times removed refer to how many generations apart the two people in question are.

As a practical example, I'll explain how I'm related to Gary Ridgeway (aka: The Green River Killer).

Gary's mother and my grandmother are first cousins, making Gary and Grandma first cousins once removed, Gary and my dad second cousins, and Gary and myself second cousins once removed. Gary's son and I would be third cousins, and Gary's son and Grandma would be first cousins twice removed. Creepy, huh?

Do you understand how it works now?
Tati-ai chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
yay! what an amazing fanfic. very well written

and to get all the chapters done in such a short time takes more determination and creativity than I could ever muster. so CONGRATS!
Kaitlin chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
XD Aww, the last few chapters weree so cute. o Especially the epilogue. Well, even if it's stand alone, I'm glad it's connected or I might not have read it. ;-; So anyway, now I'm gonna go look at your pics!
Kaitlin chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Phew. Long chapters. So I'm gonna take a break and review here. I know this story's been finished for a while, but a new review never can hurt, right? 'Cause really, I think this story is beautiful. Which may seem weird with the rape and the suicide and what not, but it's true. And you have the best sense of humor, in a wry sort of way, and it makes your laugh even when you're sad. Which is a gift! I think next time I'm sick I'll try the animal throwing game. XD So thanks for this story so far, and I can't wait to see how it ends. Poor Wolf. ;-; Also, you do a really good job at keeping everyone in character, I think. So yeah. Thanks.
st chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
LOL you asked so nicely! :D Not much to say as of yet, just that I like it. Well, Yuuri being the bad guy and Greta not thinking of him very highly doesn't sit that well with me, but that's for the plot, right?