Reviews for Always
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Goonies rock. MY favorite movie of all time. Although Princess Bride comes a close second because Inigo Montoya is just the coolest. EVER. Nobody rocks as much as he does.

-Hello. My Name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed my father. Prepare to die.
Eveline Wulf chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
loved this one-shot
x-Whizzified-Magic-x chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
AWW another beautiful one shot! I love it! Maybe you should right a story about them two. It's your choice! Loved it once again!
Shining Star of Valinor chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
OMG I just read my review...and when I said...Lauren IS a sweet innocent Mary Sue...I MEANT Lauren ISN'T a sweet innocent Mary Sue...I am since I'm reviewing...

I LOVE YOUR STORY...I was like OMG OMG twas so AMAZING! I almost died when Jack was all like YOUR PRETTY, WANNA BANG LIKE WILD ANIMALS? But poo on Lauren cuz she rained on Jack's sex parade...And then Jack was having a hissy fit and was like I LOVE YOU LAUREN! And she was like WHAT? And then they were like let's watch movies...THE END...cept it wasn't the end...cuz she was like...I'm there. And he was like...YES! But not really.

Anyway...sorry for the confusing review...I'm just glad we cleared up all this tension...cept there was no was just me clearing up a mistake in my previous review...

ANYWAY...gosh, I really get off the subject a lot. It's like crazy sometimes...Oh like this one time...

JEEZ! Love your story. Write a third part or I might pop a cap in your...back end.

Shining Star of Valinor
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
A.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W (okay, so I'm going to stop myself with the "W's" because seriously... I could go quite a while...)W.W.W! That was... oh... I LOVED IT! I'm all: YAYAYA! Because they were all *kiss kiss* And she was all: I LOVE YOU, MAN! (But not really...)

I am so sorry. I just consumed more sugar than any human should at any given point in time. Please forgive me. I promise to be calm(er) from now on. Kind of.

YAYAYA! (Hey, I said KIND OF!) This was too perfect. I really hope that you have more Jack and Lauren fics... I'm in love with them!

"...because you're BRILLIANT," he stated. "And very pretty." Take it from Jack, fellas... tell your girl she's pretty. And then rent Dude, Where's My Car? ... YUS!

I'm officially in love with your writing! I love how it flows, and to me... that's one of the most important things.

Score for the FB fandom and fanfic in general! I got to review two WONDERFUL stories AND update. *gleems with happiness* But watch... tomorrow I won't be able to do a thing. *sighs* I guess you take what you can get, right?

Again with my rambling. I'm done now. Promise. Kind of. *sighs*

XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aww. that laugh attack sounded like me! I LOVED IT!

Randy chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
wow...damn good work trista...i like! and dude where's my car is EVERYONES favourite jj
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YAY! You did it! *mutters* well of COURSE she did it, shining star, she sent you a PM...WHICH you read first...

Sorry, I am just so happy you posted this. This isn't like a lot of other stories in Four Brothers. Lauren is the typical sweet, innocent Mary Sue and I love that. She is different and that's what makes me say "YAY!" when I read your two one shots.

I love the last few lines. The way you played it gave me goosebumps. I can only ASSUME what they did after that...*WINK WINK* lol. I'm not usually this wait, I am...sorry.

You are a great writer. I hope to hear more from you soon!

Shining Star of Valinor

P.S. I have a FB story. It's called Centered. I'd love it if you told me what you thought of it!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was cute. Thanks for making a sequel. This one didn't have a pointless title! Yay you! lol...