Reviews for Unlocking the Human Heart
melanie chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
pretty good, pretty good. 7 out of 10. good work.
Suisidle chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
Ok, I had to go to youtube and put on some brazilian or lambada music! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work, really a very very good chapter !

it brings out all the passion created by the music and the song.

I can picture Temperance dance through the rhytm.

really good.

(sorry for my english by the way, I'm italian)
csimesser1 chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
that was good loved it
KittenKez chapter 28 . 2/5/2008
I love this fic it's great! Gotta love BB pairing n Parker is adorable!

~*Kez*~
Mosquito chapter 28 . 4/17/2007
Sweet ending. Thanks. I really enjoyed it!
Oh So cute chapter 21 . 2/20/2007
They Deserve it!
Lady Kittengirl chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
Pft! That's brilliantly hillarioius! I luv it!
A disturbed Reader chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
Yay! She's grossed out two!
A Disturbed Reader chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Eww. I'm elevn and thats gros. If it gets worse than that I'm going too stop reading ti.
874 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
send her to wong fu's. she deserves it. and her dad is alive, you might want to add him in somewhere.
Flying Pancakes Taste Better chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Oh, so sad, so soo sad. BUT GOOD!
coolchick207 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
*hugs* It hurts, doesn't it? People don't realise how badly your heart can be broken without being in a 'relationship' with a person. My ex best friend and I were inseparable for three years - it's been a little over a year since I looked him in the eye and told him that he was a fool to think that I'd wait forever for him. A year since he looked me in the eye and told me that if I wasn't willing to wait, I wasn't worth waiting for. It's been a day since we passed each other in the street and didn't so much as glance at each other.

Kyle's a fool, darlin. You have my utmost respect for having the strength to unlock your heart. I'm still searching for the key to mine. Good writing, and stay safe, strong and loving.

Always, CJ
daniella chapter 22 . 12/19/2006
do you have a site where i can see that dance, the lambada?
daniella chapter 28 . 12/18/2006
sweet!
MetrionZinthos chapter 28 . 9/26/2006
so...beautiful! *cries*

haha. awesome. sad 2 see it end.

liza