Reviews for The Evils of Alcohol
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is too cute! There are some stories from back in the '50s or so when the character was 9 in the comics that pretty much back up your characterization of Dick at this age.
ivylei-67 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
LOL, that was good. I can imagine that Robin would have been something like this. Good, good fic.

Random thought: why on EARTH do they have so many categories for Batman fics? I mean, seriously!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I shouldn't, but I usually hate one-shots. They're usually incomplete scenarios. In other words I liked this...want it to continue.
AvatarKatara38 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Adorable story! Very well done!
QUESERASERA13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this is so funny
Paosheep chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
"Having puked all over the cream carpet, making the amber stain look completely innocent, Dick sat shame-faced and contemplating the sad loss of the cookie he'd hardly even gotten to digest."

Ahahahahahahahaha!

That made me laugh... _
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
cute and funny
The BatThing chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Cute!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
THAt was So Funny! Would that tiny amount send a Kid on A Trip?I have no Doubt He was a Hanndful
robins1fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cute! Very very cute! I love it!
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow! That was a pretty decent description of wolfing down a couple gulps of Whiskey for the first time. Especially coming from one who has never tried it...

(this is the part where I laugh hysterically)

Nice. Of course, you ARE of legal drinking age, right?

(Insert more hyterical laughter)

Anyhow, cute little story.

BooyahS! !vIN
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
pft...pft...HA HA HA! That was so freakin' hysterical! My favorite line: Stupid move number three hundred seventy-two. Ha ha ha! I seriously, seriously loved this. This is definitely going on the favorites list. _ Bye for now!

Mina
hollywoodstarsandeyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Ha! That was pretty fun, nice and light. And I could really imagine Dick driving Alfred and the Dark Knight nuts. Enjoyable read.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
that was really quite funny. Gave me a good laugh or two!
The Untold Chronicles chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
LOL, Robin would be a little brat at nine years old! Good chappy.