Reviews for Just Like Him
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Brilliant!

what more can i say...bloody brilliant!
kittn chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
LOL I think I'd go along with Simone's idea...

Great job!
Natters chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
very good ficlet. sequel?
liketoread chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
It's... interesting. It's definitely well-written and easy to read and follow. I'm just not sure I like the idea of Simone being a lesbian, more because she's military than because she's Jack's sistser. That's just me, though. I do like their relationship, though, and I like the fact that Sam knew her before she knew Jack but didn't put two and two together.

Glad you're brave enough to put out a story even though you're not sure what the reception will be. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Lol so funny i loved it! is there any more? JJ:P
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
hmm interesting, I like the relationship between Jack and Simone, very interesting,. I always love seeing him with his family. I enjoyed the story, very well written
Jewelia chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I enjoyed the story. Jack with a lesbian sister, nice idea! And her name, very nice. I just met the coolest girl with the name Simone so I like the story a lot!
born4drama chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
intresting ideas, very original : )
csl chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
A great big fluffy towel!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
cool story - loved it to bits keep up the good work!
Em07Spike chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I like, tis different and has plenty of intrigue. do we get more?
Buffy2204 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I liked it. I love early SG-1 stories, putting in the background on why he hates scientists was ingenious! Made me chortle anyway.

It was sweet how he went to Carter, that was really nice. Keep up the good work.