Reviews for Of Energy and Carbon
ShivaVixen chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Another excellent story! Thank you!
NixKat chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Simply wasn't hungry... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.(wink) Great story.
NixKat chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Awww. The last bit is kind of touching. The rest is hilarious.
Ninja430 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
that's cute
lallyzippo chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Good job not turning nos into a total sap! Or a good guy!

Yet he still changes ever so slightly! :D

I'm so proud!
HideousBlob chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
...okay, I really wasn't expecting that plot twist. That was cool. 8D This is such a neat fic.
Ninja430 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
oh poor NOS i would give him a hug but he would try to either bite me or tear me to shreds. or eat me if i was a droid. fyi star wars fan.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
hey!

haha. Nos-4-A2 has caused himself more work.

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Alohilani chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
WELL SWEET! I never thought this'd be updated! This is an awesome fic, I'm glad to finally see new material!
Aleine Skyfire chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Aww, I always liked this one! I couldn't believe it when I saw that you'd updated! How cool! Please finish it!

I really like Betty - she's so cute! And it WOULD be a little girl who can control NOS - Lol!
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very interesting, but as I can remember NOS-4-A2 was destroyed into little bits by a long iron stake. So how did he became back to as he was (in a way). Please reply to me.
ckret2 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Although you haven't updated this fic in almost two years, I think it's pretty awesome the way it is, incomplete and all. Kudos for writing this.

Nos-4-A2 acts just like himself, Betty isn't the kind of annoying OC usually found in fics like this, and the writing is quite good.

In particular, I liked chapter 1; at least to me, that was the best one. It's not often to run into a fic that can take a character, shove him in the weakest, most vulnerable, most pitiful position he could find himself in, and pull it off so well. The descriptions were very vivid, very realistic, and you didn't pull any punches-heck, you had Nos lunging at a robot and begging for a bit of fuel. That's pretty sad. :D Excellent work.

Anyway, I'm alerting to this on the (very unlikely) chance that you might update someday; if not, at least I'll still have the URL stored in case I want to come back and look at this.

Great writing, here. It's a shame you never finished, but this fic is good all the same.
The Infamous Butterfly chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
wo!

I love it so far!

Please update soon. This is a great story! :D
Dying Rose on The Vine chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I love this! It was beautifully written and Oo! I saw no flaw in Nos-4-A2 (whom I love). And as for some help .. The big vampire can try to make her turn down the road of EVIL! Wahaha..hahaahaha!