Reviews for One Blind House
xTimshelx chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Huh. finally a House fic that wasn't dumb...i guess it was ok...*grumble grumble*
Toby chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
It was wonderful. Well written and simple. The characterization is very good. Bravo.
Moneypenny chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Very impressed. This story could have come out reading like a soap opera and very un-House like. Instead you've nailed both characters perfectly. Loved the image of Steve as the seeing rat :) But the mental image of Cameron as the seeing dog was even funnier :)
Aisalynn chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Hmm... It seems you like to torture House a lot. But that's alright. You do it so well. :)

Another amazing story. I just love the relationship between House and Wilson. And Steve. Gotta love Steve.

Adding to favorites. :)
rotk4ppchen chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
So how'd he get blind?
Akiyra chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Wow. Emotional rollercoaster. That's all I can say.

I think I should... go somewhere and cry... or something...
Lerrinus chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
O M G !

I was weird seeing House so helpless, and yet still managing somehow to be...House.

Your story from start to finish was crystalline!

Bravo! *applause* One Blind House was *so* well written! :-)

This is going on my faves list!
Jen chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story! I read a lot of fanfic and I especially love House and Wilson, but I haven't really *loved* a story in a long time. This one was great. You are officially my new favorite fic writer, lol. You should write some sort of follow up to this story, like a second part or a prologue, epilogue, whatever, anything. I'd definitely read it!

Unfortunately I read it a few days ago so I cant pick out any specific parts to compliment you on...let's just say all of it was good.

One question though. After House was maced, how come he was left there for 12 hours? And who took Wilson away...Maybe I wasnt paying close enough attention but that part kind of confused me.

Anyway, Nice work!

~Jen
moms5thchild chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
I really enjoyed the puzzle this story is.

The banter between House, Wilson and Cuddy is light and spot on, although the situation is painfully cruel to deal with. I couldn't image the pain Wilson must have been feeling, knowing his actions lead to House losing his sight. I never knew mace could blind, but I never imagined using it or being on the receiving end of its nasty properties. House's unstinting assurance that he'd give his sight for Wilson again is one of the most amazing signs of the true love of friendship between these men that anyone could imagine.

I hope to read more fictions from you.

I also know that Daffy Duck is a god of mystic importance and I worship him with appropriate amounts of awe and awe shucks.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Loved it! Absolutely fantastic!
Caerulea chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
You have such a unique story-telling style. You avoided melodrama by lacing little bits of humour into the tragic storyline, and I really enjoyed putting all the puzzle pieces together. When you finally did reveal what had happened to House, the narrative was so stark and intense (especially the back and forth between "you" and "he". Shivers!).

It was brilliant to use House and Wilson's amusing banter throughout the story not just for flippancy's sake but to diffuse the most tension-filled moments. And who knew a tie could be such a symbol of affection? Finally, once again, you used physical touch so effectively to convey comfort, not necessarily anything more sensual (though that possibility is an enticing one). Thanks for another heartwrenching/heartwarming tale of the sacrifice and redemption of friendship.

P.S. House suffers beautifully, but if you ever want a change of pace, you could put Wilson through hell next time...!
ann surely chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Love.
Erikstrulove chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Over? ...are you sure?

Awesome story! I loved it!
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Aw. Good ending.
Tbird chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Everything is explained! But one question remains: Is House's blindness permanent?
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »