Reviews for One Blind House
Cassandra chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Please write more. This is fascinating, are you going to tell us how House became blind? Will he ever get untied? I have these questions and so many more. I hope you write more soon. Thanks!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Hmm this is interesting...how did house become blind? Very nice start, definitely grabbed me:) I look forward to reading more.
Caerulea chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Tough love for House, but his friends' concern still shines through...
Caerulea chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
A new Sheep story! I love the mysterious beginning "in medias res"; the comic/tragic struggle of House and Wilson; poor House suffering again (but he does it so well); poor Wilson picking up the pieces again (but I have a feeling this will be a wild ride); and as always, the unusual but poignant images and dialogue. Can't wait for more.
Yami Maleci chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what House tries to pull next. Update soon!

Kai
Batty Angel chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
heh some parts do seem funny, though I wonder how House became blind *keeping tabs on story now*
aislinn chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Well, you've got me interested. I'll keep reading if you keep posting, cause I want to know why House is blind.
bmax chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Read it and yes, I'm confused, yet intrigued.

Why is House blind?

Are you continuing this or just leaving us scratching our heads? I want more!
TrooperCam chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
“That… is a vicious rumour, spread by malcontents and Chase.”

Nice. Okay I have no idea how this happened but knowing House he probably tried some patients homemade brew and got blinded by it or some other weird reason, but I am liking the story. Some of the language confused me though. It took two readings before I figured out that boot meant trunk. Cuddy wanted to put House in the trunk of the car right? I thought it was some weird restraint device I had never heard of. I have no idea where this story is going but can I have one of your magazines instead of a badge :)? Keep writing, looking forward to reading more.
Tbird chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very intruiging beginning. Wilson's reaction to Cuddy's joke was very telling. Please tell me this isn't a continuation of "The Contract", House went through enough suffering in that story!
Noondarkly chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I have to say this is probably the first House fanfic that actually suits the style of the show. The jokes are there, the drama is there, the characters are there. I can totally see Cuddy, anxious and worried, Wilson, completely devastated yet trying to handle his friend, and House, silly and pathetic and still snarky. This is pure genius! You should sell it to Shore!
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
LMFAO! That was so perfectly House! I hope you plan on updating this! It really made my day, since I've been having a crappy one. Thanks for the giggles!

ja ne

Kai
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
ok im confused, since when is house blind.

Ally
P'Bantonox chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh, wow. Me likee. Especially the 'tie' moment: Wilson defending both the tie he was wearing while House is tied up... :) What happened to House to make him blind! What went on between House and Wilson to make him even more uncooperative than usual? I look forwards to your update! Write more, I love it.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7