Reviews for As Time Goes By
shugokage chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Incredible story great job!
xTooxLazyxToxLoginx chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
That's Jackson! thats gotta be Jackson! Its Jackson right?
Sentinel Prime chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
Man, they should have made Season 2 and used this to do it. Thi. Was AMAZING! I love that Miles kept Nim and he kind of became the family dog (except Nim doesnt shed or chase cars).
Sentinel Prime chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
I'd love the pictures, but I have no clue what that number means.
Sentinel Prime chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Ooh, I love that idea for Miles. That is GOLD.

I want a Nim plushie, too! (I know, that makes me sound like a fangirl. Well, I am)

Speaking of Nimrod, he's so cute in this chapter.
12763457 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Hey just checking in as I read through. Here are a few mistakes I saw:

"It was amazing that he even got to sleep on that hard, parallel ground." -The word parallel does not mean flat, it is a comparative adjective.

And about 40 lines up from the bottom "Miles pulled out the next page. It was a little wreaked and the bottom was torn off, but it was still legible. It was some kind of letter, and as Miles read it his blood chilled..."

Wreak means to visit or vent. You're looking for the word wrecked, or better yet blotched.
Impervium Gem chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
There is so much action going on, very good! It's wonderful to read something as creative as your story. It makes me happy you brought Davis Lee up, who is a fascinating character, my favourite actually.

Your descriptions really reminded me of a scientific facility what happens through your knowledge and fantasy. With David in charge now there is quite an interesting antagonist within your story as well.
Impervium Gem chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
Hey, don't know if you are still frequenting this place but thought I'll leave another review.

Should go without saying I still enjoy your story. It was a really good idea to let Jackson appear. Him working for Iderdex was a surprise anyway and it ROCKS you put so much thought in everything. I love the explanation about Miles's changes. By the way, injecting Dr. Morris instead of killing her is even more plausible as such firms generally put traitors to a 'good cause'. Very, VERY well done.
Impervium Gem chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Hello there,

began reading your story yesterday and must say that I enjoyed every minute of it. I recently ordered my DVD copy of Surface which I finished watching two days ago so it's particularly amazing to read something about a time after the tsunami. I like the way you wrote the characters as well as the story plot. I'm excited to find out how things will develop. Thanks so much for uploading!

Best wishes
lizzieten chapter 24 . 10/13/2009
I just read this and I think its one of the best fan fics I have ever read. Surface is awesome
Snea chapter 24 . 1/17/2009
Best. Surface. Fanfic. EVER! I loved it! God, I wish NBC had been smarter and not canceled the show. Killed before it's time, just like Firefly. ((sigh)) Oh well, there'll always be us lovers of classics, right? Thanks for the awesome read! :D
emmamadeleinemorgan chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Chapter 7 out of 25 but I'm getting to the finish line quickly. Hehe, I like what I've read so far, really inventive and, though I watched the season as it aired and can't remember anything other than sporadic glimpses of the series finale, I'm still able to are least make up my own images of the characters other than Miles and Nim in my mind. Hopefully as I go on I'll remember more, and I might even watch the series online just so I know I'm remembering correctly. But other than that, I like what I've read so far and I hope it keeps going strong through the rest of the chapters. It's sad to see that it's completed, but the last chapter being titled 'preview' gives me hope.
little.tel chapter 25 . 4/3/2008
This was good. But this preview thingy sort of confuses me. We need more Surface stories in the world. Keep writing. _
Na-Lin Ray Pelzer chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
me me me i wont pix _ and im loveing this fic. ur the only 1 that has more than like 3 pages of storry. koodose
Lady Lillian chapter 25 . 12/19/2007
I enjoyed the story As Time Goes By quite a bit. It's about 7 o'clock in the morning here, I've been up all night reading. Darn you for making this interesting, I am so not going to stay awake today. I see that you wrote this in August. Bravo sir. Bravo.