Reviews for Awakened
gin chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
love the stories that are just enough but always leave me wanting more! haunting and now that she's got him, what's she going to do with him? ;3 ...i was looking for some good 'rk' reading and found this in archives! \o/

if you hadn't heard of the live action movie (i'm pretty sure that you probably have but just in case) there are trailers for the first one and then the sneak preview for one of the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
the first sequel has already been shown and the second will be out next month and hopefully won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film jinchuu and the remembrance arcs from the manga... :)
enjoy!
ټ
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Any chance you'll continue this?
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
\o/

i like this!

and she gets a tasty redhead! \o/

this is what i get for not looking at the stories an author writes before suggesting 'rk' manga and anime... LOLz

at least if you hadn't seen the live action previews yet, you can now! XD

\o/

gin
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Please continue! This first chapter displays a really interesting plot & story to come! :D
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I remember reading this a long time ago. I found it again on DeviantArt, and I was wondering if you'd ever continue this story. If you do, I would be very grateful!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Would love to see this continued. Well written, really enjoy the plot! :D
animefaves chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
please update this story sometime because it sounds really good!
AutumnsFall chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
very cool idea and well written
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
freaking awesome. when is the next chapter coming out?
Shahar Mystral chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh my soul you have to update this fic and soon! Please! I'm dying of suspense! Brilliant! It was really well written and the cliffy - wow!
sulou chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I feel fortunate to have stumble across this little gem. Where have you been hiding?
Crisa chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I normally don't read things written in first-person p.o.v., but I made an exception for this story. It was really well written; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It has potential to blossom into a lovely story, and when it does, I'll be back, that is for certain.
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i like this i can already tell it's gonna be possessive and obsession just what i love
ixchen chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
what happens? i can't wait..
CrazyLady1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I simply love it! Please update when you get the chance please!

THANK YOU-!