Reviews for A Turk in Trouble
MarnieWasThere chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
OK so this is an old story, the author has probably forgotten it even exists but a gem like this HAS to be commented on. According to the headings it wasn't an easy one to write and, honestly, I don't care for Elena's character & I sure as hell don't care for a pairing between her & Reno! BUT it had me hooked and that's when you now you've found a damn good writer, I sincerely hope they've followed it into a career. Characterisation is fantastic-very believable and the plot is great; only one major criticism: IT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!There are a few minor spelling mistakes but overall it's written in a very slick professional style. A great read, thanks
amechan87 chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
I do admit that i skip the lovey-dovey part. i'm not into romance, just so you know, but your cliffy intrigues me! :D Love your cliffy, love your ending, can't wait for the sequel... and i guess it will be more Rude this time... thanks for writing!
amechan87 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
don't worry, some readers like cliffy, it makes me eager and jumpy and imaginative...hahah...Shesh.. i still hope he dies, it will teach her some lessons, for lying to him, for hurting him, for... erm... somewhat using him, for being unreasonable etc... boy, i made a double review, how very unlikely of me. Anyway, thanks for the warning, you're a good writer! :D
amechan87 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
What happened now? I hope he dies... seriously i started to hate elena already... anyway, nice work! It's very rare to get me this emotional :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Thank you! I forgot to add to favorites!
MinakoTrickster chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
Hey! I just read this story, hungry to find some ElenaxReno fics and I stumbled upon this beauty. I am very eager to see about Rude's love interest and what chaos the gang can get into with this new trouble rising! I hope your second one to this series comes out soon.

Thank you!
Lady Livia chapter 24 . 11/2/2010
DUN DUN DUN!

Soooo... I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Love Love LOVED it.

*nods*

And... now I must sleep.

But tomorrow... I shall go looking for that next piece.

D

Most excellent.

*hugs*

Lady Livia chapter 22 . 11/2/2010
Nice death D

Lady Livia chapter 21 . 11/2/2010
"You haven't learned," Tseng said out of nowhere, suddenly tearing his own pistol out of his jacket and firing. Justus cried out in pain as he reared back and grabbed his hand."

Ooooh, I love Tseng!

That was just excellent!

and then... D

WAAAAH.

*sob*
Lady Livia chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
I adore the way that you end chapters...

Of course, if this was not already finished and I had to wait... it would probably kill me.
Lady Livia chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
'Yay' for Elena. D
Lady Livia chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
Ahh. Lemoney goodness.

Well Done. *nods*

"Elated, she jumped from the bed and threw her arms around him. But, her happiness was cut short when she heard a clicking sound and felt cold metal around her wrist. Suddenly, her arm was being pulled back. He was too quick to struggle against. He'd successfully handcuffed her to the bed."

Baha. I laughed. Nice.
Lady Livia chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
AWWWWW!

It's so fluffy!

Also... Rude is hilarious.

""Imagine a big guy like you wincing at a little thing like this."

"A little thing?" he defended. "Woman, I just got shot."

Hahahaha.

LOVE.

Lady Livia chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
Bah. Knew it.

The guy was clearly scum.

AW. But... Healing waters...? Yay for Rude?

*reads on*
Lady Livia chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
"Rude smiled. "Oh, I am almost positive that I'm hating this exponentially more than you are."

Haha! I pretty much cheered at that!

Aaand then you pretty much ripped my heart out with the end of this chapter.

Looking at the clock, it's going on 2am... and I keep thinking that I should go to bed because I have to be up early... but... to hell with that!

This is far too addictive.