Reviews for The Dark Room
chocolatefan chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
It's strange But I like it

Please write the next!

Some more miss parker/temperance brennan friendship would be nice
Toonces chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
I'm really liking this story and I happen to be a fan of Bones and The Pretender, so it is double the fun. :)
anamchara chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
Great story! I just started this story, and I didn't think I would like it because I don't know any of the other characters besides Miss Parker and Jarod. I hope they are the last two standing. I love the fact that they are together instead of cracking barbs at eachother, no matter how much fun that is. I await the next chapter!
wildroeschen chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
Since you always finished your stories until now I believed in you to update one day and I wouldn't think of abandonning it (only Computer problems could cause that - horrible image). And I use the available features to be alerted when you post anything and this too. Yes, I started reading Bones fanfiction too.

Booth thoughts and Temperance's bad dreams and - a cliffhanger. Poor Tiffany. Jarod and Parker finally give in to their attraction. I love that Parker doesn't worry because of the Centre.
angel chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
this is one of my favourite storys 'cause 'bones' is my favourite tv-show...I didn't even know that this story excist but I'm very happy that you updated this and more later(sorry but I'm German and not very good in English but I hope you understand what I mean...thx)
AJeff chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
I’ve dreamed of this moment,” Jarod whispered.

“I’m sure you have,” Miss Parker chuckled. Jarod responded by tugging at her Tshirt. Miss Parker helped him take it off, enjoying the feeling of his warm hands on her skin.

“I want you Parker,” Jarod’s voice was thick with emotion.

Miss Parked smirked, kissing him before responding. “Then take me.”

Yay! You're back with this story! I love these last few lines! Great update! Waiting for an update!
BlueTigress chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Hey I stil new your story! :D

Great chapter!

After your "short" breake are you back on writing?

I really love reading your ff, so keep posting! :D
Wee-hoo chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Whoa! Another great chapter... I love this story. Please update soon...
Dark1 chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Wee-hoo chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I finally got through all chapters of this story and it's really good! Please continue!

Oh and by the way maybe you should make a scene where Tiffany is upset that Alex had to leave before they Got to know each other.. And keep Jarod and Miss Parker together. PLEASE!
Nancy chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
This is an exciting story line - much has happened and what I have especially enjoyed is the closer growing relationship between J and MP. Sawyer is not nice, so I hope something less than wonderful happens to stop his nasty plan to break up MP and J. We WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO UPDATE FOR US. WE WANT MORE!
wildroeschen chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
For one moment I thought that everyone wants a different person to leave but now I'm relieved none of the symp has to leave. But I don't understand why Meredith has to leave. Two persons are after jarod and Parker but those are egoistic and in my opinion stupid. They should leave.

I'm patient and I know you have finished every story you've written until now. I think I read everything except your stories on other shows than pretender. I read it on different boards and enjoyed it. Looking how many review you usually receive I think there are more people admiring your writing.
dddynamite chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Kill Annie muwahaha I know I'm evil but she's a maneater!
BlueTigress chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Great chapter!

How could anybody give up on this story?

I love it! It reminds me so much of SAW!

And I cant wait to read more!

So hurry up posting!
HuntingPeace chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
yay! I loved the romantic moment. Thank you. Great chapter. Oh and the ending was good. I liked that line. Update asap!