Reviews for Passion
StarShipDelta chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great stuff...very, very sultry and sexy, but without becoming raunchy...not many can pull that off, but this is a perfect example of it done well!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
MEP!
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
So very sweet. Well not really sweet, but you get the idea. I really liked this; it was very powerful and very catching and I can' tfind the words to explain what I want to say.

I just mean that this really dragged you into it...very nice.

I liked it!
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Horndog heaven if you can find it!

hehehehehe

dennisud
Lizza-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Yes, Roy someone's laughing at you and it's me! That was great! One of the first ones where it's told from Roy's point of view, of how he wants Riza. Though i think Riza would be a bit less eager, & I think, for some odd reason, eventually, Hughes, Havoc, or someone would come in, see, and start screaming and running in circles. Ah, great job. Keep writing these!
rocker4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
*resisting the urge to squeal*

This was so good! *squeals*

KimiRox
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Whoa! Who knew Riza was like that? Nice!
saponin chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
funny, his mantra. XD
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Excellent work! Have you ever noticed that most of the Royai stories are lemons? Lol, everyone's frustrated that they won't get together in the anime or movie or manga... Neway, I'm not complaining! This was the best office lemon I've ever read! You should win an award for mixing business and pleasure so well. I bet you know all about heat from living in Australia. Will you do me a huge favor? Take a boat to New Zealand and pet a penguin for me? Please? lol
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Dam...HOT!
IpizzippyReads chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
if you read between the lines you can think that riza's insulting roy with her actions but there's really nothing to it. this is all roy. roy, roy, roy! i've already read this a few weeks ago. i just forgot to put a review so here it is. good story. i like the part where roy said "stand up and walk to the front of your desk" that was cool. no one really asks that question. good...no...great job!
liam chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
o

nake a story where they actually...

u noe ;)
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
O! I love it! Its so hot! Great job! I kinda wanna Riza but hey, I recognize when a guy cant be mine. Riza would kill me! lol
momiji-k chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow, as if it weren't already hot enough in here, then I had to read this fic. This story did nothing to help cool off, that is for sure. Now it feels like 105 instead of 90!

There really are a lot of the "office love" stories. But this one was really worth a read. I liked it very much. Good job! :)
Asid chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Y'know, I don't usually read stuff like this, but I think I'll start now. Great fic. :]
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »