Reviews for Passion
mystriaL-aNgeL chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Brilliant work there! Haha..nice ordering work on Roy's part, I'd say - “Stand up and walk to the front of your desk.”

Lolz.
Melitza chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Sque! I absolutely love Royai, and this one was pretty classily done. I like it. I'd love to see more from you!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Well, he sure did reach the end of his rope. It's really fun to read these Roy/Riza stories, because the end of the series and the movie is just so unsatisfying. Not even a kiss. Those bastards.

But anyway, about your fic. . . I really like poor Mustang pinching his leg to keep himself in check. And the fact that he ordered her to stand up in front of her desk. Right where he wants her. Heheheh. I sure hope that nobody walks in on them while passion runs free. I love the sexy imagery in here. Definitely sexier than if you described the act anyway.

The only thing you might want to change is "fantasise." I think it should be "fantasize." Unless that's an alternate spelling that I don't know about. I love that line, by the way. Roy failed miserably.

Anyway, I needed to read some Roy/Riza today, so I'm glad I found this story. I need to draw those two making out on the desk now. Hope you're happy. Thanks for sharing!
Rhavia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I loved this story! I'm adding it to my favourites like most of your other FMA stories. I love your writing techneques, your definately one of my favourite authors!

Keep up the good work!

~ZeldaChao19
Takako chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
damn that was hot. They should do that more often hehe!
abls chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I am no an official fan of your Royai fics!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
nice!

not ooc and i liked the way you've prolonged the ual tension. not very graphic and it was effective.
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow, very nice job! Though, Roy's a total pervert.. Think I'd have to kill him if he tried glancing down my shirt.. But nevertheless, great Royai fic. _

Keep up the good work.

- Sailor Starlight Girl.
words without chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Fluffy Royai half-smut...*_* this just made my day. Loved!
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very very nice!
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nil: SQUE! Fluffly goodness! oh, you have made me happy. You have made my day... ooh... once again you have written something amaing, i love your style! I especially enjoyed the begining of the chapter, it was so much fun, Roy's stuggling with himself... hehe, it made me laugh a few times. I love going into his thoughts. I love how he ordered her to get up... once again, this was amaizing! Keep it up, write more soon!
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Finally! Some Royai hentai! Awesome!

I loved it! Poor Roy though... he'd been holding in for all that time... must've been torture... even though I'm a girl, I could relate.

Anywho, great oneshot. I'm so faving this. L8ter.
Anbu Shinigami Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was sorta sweet, sorta creepy, but most importantly it was Royai! Yeah Royai! good story! _
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey Yellow Mask. :) Yet another great one shot. :) You really know how to write them. :) Keep em'coming. :)

Alisi T. :)
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
ZOMG thank you! This was a great way to start my day-short, sweet and very well written!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »