Reviews for Never Let You Go
theWanderingANBU chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I like it, it's interesting and it kept me into it. As much as you're not that much of a S/A pairing person, you still did a good job at it. The one thing though I wish I woulda seen is maybe more about what happened and stuff, expand it more and make it more to where we feel the character and stuff.

With all that aside, I liked it. Great job! I'm glad that I took a look and thanks for liking my story :D
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Interesting story.

See, I did come and have a look _;

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Necrokon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Can you continue this fan fic. It's a really good beginning to a great story. You should continue it.
The Shinji and Asuka fanatic chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Its sad but romantic and with a happy ending.

It might be better if it had more romance.
Adam Kadmon chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
"Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the hell over it."

Amen.

Personally, I lean more towards Rei/Shinji, but this was enjoyable. You really seem to have a solid handle on stream of consciousness type writing. It would be interesting to see how it would work in a longer fic, but I liked this just the way it is.

A lot of excellent thoughts for Asuka, and a good situation for a little growing up and/or catharsis. An "after" chapter would be cool. But now I'm getting needy. Sorry. I still like.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Yea...with a name like Billywhatthefuck he doesn't get an opinion. Hehe I enjoyed this purely because I love the idea of a helpful Shinji. You wrote it pretty well considering how much thinking it takes to get a good feel for Asukas thoughts.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I wanna say that this is nice, but that would be a lie. This fic is well written, has a solid concept, and provokes emotions in the reader that the writer intended, but the word nice just does NOT fit. It is good though, and I think it is extrememly well written, especially Asuka's thoughts. Oh, and I totally agree with what you said about 'Mr. Billy bob'.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nice little ficcy to read, and with more practice and stories you will improve.

BTW most spamm reviewers are usually people who can't put an idea together if their life depended on it!

dennisud
Anonymous Reviewer Guy Dude chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Yeah, Billy Bob seems to be a spammer of some sort, since this is the second bad review I've seen him give.

I enjoyed reading this, and your other story. Nice work.
Forever Rahhel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was sweet.

Keep it up.
Arm-Slave chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nicely done, and don't bother yourself over that fucktard Billy Bob. I doubt the cockbite ever even wrote a fanfic so what the hell does he know?