Reviews for Freeing Lydia
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well I am glad you wrote this cause Lydia is one of my favorite ghost. Now if you could write more fics about her that would be great.
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Dude ya keep turning evil ghosts into good ghosts, that just is way too mushy in my opinion, first Ember then Desiree and now Lydia, in my opinion ya should keep the cool characters like Ember McLain as an evil ghost.

And JSYK it was hinted that Lydia en Freakshow have or had a relationship so she could NOT have been controlled by him.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Spirit of Vengeance chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
This was a pretty good story.

I agree with the idea of Lydia being a "tragic character."
for 'Ember's Sacrifice chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
I read through this story and saw your note at the end, so I chose to offer services to you to assist easing writer's block. It is mentioned in the second story that the necklace fell out as Sam brought out the paper with the spell, perhaps someone finds it, I'll let you think of someone. I know that there are some people who like the new character Danni. Perhaps you could try thinking of a way to work her into your story, likly as a way to help advance the plot a little. Valerie might also be a choice for someone who could be a part of the story. I'll leave you to ponder over these suggestions and will see if they can be helpful with you.
Freakshowsgirl chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
Well, I sort of thought that Lydia sort of loved Freakshow in the movie, and show... but the story was still good.
Firefly4000 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
awesome ending and please continue with 'Ember's Sacrifice' i'd live to see it
aLLgirL112 chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
can't wait 4 da sequal.
VampireApple chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Aw, what a sweet ending! I love it! I knew Sam wouldn't do any thing.
epobbp chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
cool story
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
fantastic ending to and excellent story, cant wait for the sequal or Ember's sacrifice.
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Whew, I can breathe now. I think it would have been funny if Lydia returned the favor sometime, make Sam worry that she was going to do something evil only to laugh it off.

I really like how you're dealing with her talking, yeah she can, but after not talking for so many years it would be hard to get in the habit again.

And just 'cause I'm curious (gee go figure) could Lydia's ghost tattoo's have said no when she asked them to attack Sam? They are separate entities that have just bonded themselves with her, and she said so herself they could leave anytime they wanted, so I'm assuming that means they have a will of their own.
aLLgirL112 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
cool finally sam won
Firefly4000 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
awesome chapter lol poor Freakshow lol methinks he has some problems lol and yay for Lydia!
VampireApple chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
I love the idea of reading a fic about Lydia. And I don't think Sam will do any thing wrong. She's not like that. I'll be waiting for the next chapie.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
fantastic chapter, is sam honestly considering keep lydia? please udpate very soon.