Reviews for Full Circle
maxthehobbit chapter 126 . 5/28/2011
I do believe this is the longest fan fiction for Buffy on the net. Since I have read nearly every story I can get my hands on I'm not kidding when I tell you this is the best Buffy story I've ever read. It is so long it's like reading a really thick book, but the quality is there. The only criticism I have would be that every chaacter has so many names it's sometimes hard to keep track of who is who. LOL it also needs a map to go along with the story, would make it easier to understand some things. The most amazing thing is that there are very few typos, miss-spellings or grammar errors. Believe me most fictions I read seem to be written by people who don't even speak English and the bad spelling sometimes makes me want to cry that our educational system has produced nearly illiterate people and some of these people claim to be in college which is even worse.

Another thing I like is that there is plenty of action/adventure in your writings rather than the smut that seems to be the main theme in other Buffy fictions.

All your original characters were introduced with plenty of information ... so you could get to know the characters. All in all I'll read this again in a year or so and since my memory sucks it'll be like reading it for the first time again. I actually read this about 6-8 months ago and a friend is reading it now. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to read a Buffy-oriented fiction.

Thanks so much for writing such entertaining stories.

LOL I hope there weren't too many screw ups in this review ... I really need to get a new keyboard since I have about 8 sticky keys which tend to not work at all, or work 3-4 times with only one keystroke.
blue talith chapter 125 . 4/18/2010
Is this the end? Now that Buffy's body has turned to ash? What a long way you've come in writing this story!
blue talith chapter 124 . 3/12/2010
Thank you for yet another chapter of Full Circle! Your writing is perfect. Sometimes I think I am reading J.R.R. Tolkien himself.
blue talith chapter 123 . 2/24/2010
Thank you for the several updates recently! Looking forward to the end.
blue talith chapter 120 . 1/27/2010
For Spike to so lose his mortal life was rather hiloarious. Yet his words were so predictible!
blue talith chapter 119 . 1/13/2010
Why, oh, why could not Buffy save Spike and Angle? 'Twasn't fair of her to kill Angel by changing the rules without letting him know!
blue talith chapter 117 . 12/5/2009
As ever, I'm still eagerly reading this tremendous story! Hoping things turn out well for Buffy and all.
blue talith chapter 116 . 11/19/2009
Well, am I flummoxed! LaurelinTheGolden1, what is up? I don't think I had any inkling that the End of Days (Armageddon) was going to occur Is this your way of indicating that this long-running story may be coming to an end soon?
fancyspinner chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
Buffy is more than likely making a really stupid choice. nstead of reraching out for help she's ignoring it and that's how she tends to get into trouble.
fancyspinner chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
What an interesineat concept. So will Buffy change things or will she keep things on track? will she ever get home? Will she want too?
Liza Oreta chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
just finished reading chapter 5 and i just had to say that i;m really enjoying this story. i can't believe there are only 58 reviews :-(
Jackaddict28 chapter 108 . 7/10/2009
Ooh the French Revolution, I wonder who this could be. :P

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Jackaddict28 chapter 107 . 6/18/2009
I have spent the last couple of weeks reading this and just when I thought I had read them all another chapter popped up. :)

I cannot wait till the next chapter though I feel its going to be a long wait. :( More please.
blue talith chapter 105 . 5/8/2009
Oh, my goodness! Is Buffy on her way back home? I'm eagerly looking forward to the next update.
blue talith chapter 103 . 3/26/2009
Tremendous story. Great writing. Still going strong at 103 chapters! Will Buffy's journey in Middle Earth ever end? Will she return to the present timeline?