Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
Soraslove chapter 5 . 7/4
I don't agree with all of ginny's reasoning regarding draco. He was born with money so what, harry was as well. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it, it just means it shouldn't be bragging about what was an accident of birth. If harry was raised by james potter would he be lacking the self-confidence he does now? I seriously doubt it, and even if harry didn't brag about his money he would have likely felt that he had a right to it, since he was born a potter, just as draco was born a malfoy.

Where the weasley's are concerned, honestly it seems molly and arthur lack foresight at best or at worst didn't care enough about their family to realize what having 7 children would entail in terms of expenses. Having that many children without being able to afford them and care for them... i guess if a person were looking at in a harsh way it could be deemed a kind of abuse. Molly who was left to do the child rearing did a terrible job where ronald and i'd say maybe even ginny was concerned, at least canon wise. When i read that there were 7 weasley children first thing i thought was, does the wizarding not have contraceptives?
RightWrong chapter 9 . 5/11
I really like your story but shouldn’t the girl that got the hair have been expelled? Or arrested? Or both?
TennysonPoet chapter 11 . 3/29
Here ends my attempt at reading this. It was promising but it failed for me in the end. I think the author has promise but this needs a good re-work to improve it.
toranoshi13691 chapter 24 . 2/21
Harry wasn't a natural Parselmouth. It was the Horcrux in him. So, I think Harry would have been affected by the basilisk.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2021
Aw boo, mo slughorn
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 8/24/2021
Another chapter with a lot of things going on.

1. I’m disliking Ron more and more. His jealousy is more and more pronounced each chapter. That is a ‘friendship’ that has run its course and the breakup is going to be ugly. The prank pulled on Percy is funny. Pity that Penelope was collateral damage.

2. Marvelous that Dobby now works for Harry and is a big help at Gringotts and the Potter properties. Love the latest smack down of both Malfoy and Snape. The Duel should be a blast, but I hope not parseltongue!

3. This is going to be a ‘Harry is mega rich stories. I love how Griphook helped Harry and the witches. Throughout this Harry is even handed and generous. Of course Lily’s letter is the biggest thing. We get the back story. You vary from canon by not having Severus and Lily friends. So one wonders how Snape got the position. this will mean Sirius will be fully free and Harry will have a stout adult in his corner.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 8/24/2021
A great chapter with a lot of action.

Kudos for Flitwick’s lessons. Even better is that the three of them are getting fit. Harry handled the competition between Hermione and Ginny quite well. One might say that Harry’s response is typical for a 12 year old. I beg to differ. In canon Harry gets discounted for his smarts and his awareness. Personally, I think JKR shorted him in this respect. He again shows ‘the more important things’, particularly friendship. Both witches learned something. At the least, it’s détente, but hopefully the start to a strong friendship.

I though the first trial went about as expected. I like that Gringotts is willing to help. I have a ‘jones for the Bones’, so any time Amelia takes a strong rôle I consider it a plus.

I loved Draco (and Snape’s) comeuppance, even if Malfoy did call Hermione a ‘mud blood’. Personally, I think that Dumbledore should think about Snape’s continued utility as a Professor. I’ve thought a solution would be for Snape to simply be Hogwarts’ potion-maker and do research on the side whilst someone else teaches.

There are going to be problems with Ron and Percy. Both are showing their unattractive aspects — I can’t see the friendships surviving Third Year, with the Firebolt and Scabbers.

I’ve noted that we haven’t seen Lockhart teaching as of yet.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 8/24/2021
After only two chapters, canon seems to have been trashed and likely perminantly.

While you have a ‘competition’ for Harry’s affections, you already Have let us know the pairing. Though you don’t have it listed, I hope she ends up with someone nice, like Neville or Colin.

Looking forward to the trial — one can’t but wonder if Lucius has something up his sleeve besides the morsmordere.

mark.press.9 chapter 24 . 4/26/2021
its a great story but what id like to know is why fanfic authers stop the things that made harry potter such a likable charecter, like not fighting the basilisk, i understand its better for harry but it weakens him as the charecter your writing the fanfiction for
ProfessorBowties chapter 3 . 4/18/2021
The premise of this story is great, but the Ron-bashing is really, really poorly done. Don't get me wrong, I can overlook it, even though I despise it, but it's blatant, and there's not even a solid reason for Harry to not be friends with Ron anymore. Truthfully, the lot of them are acting like 5th or 6th years, fantasizing about Harry, or negotiating with Gringott's and whatnot.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/31/2021
Very well done, thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2021
What Victory? They threw school yard spells and she left without a scratch. She threw unforgivables and sent Sirius to the hospital. Anyway...good story, thanks.
minxblades chapter 31 . 1/24/2021
NICE STORY
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 1/6/2021
I like the way you have Harry being taught Occumancy by Dumbledore. He won't be so afraid of telling him the truth.

I also like the way Harry is acting his age. Very well written.
varenyamishra2511 chapter 20 . 12/16/2020
Why do I have a feeling that Lupin will be killed?
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »