Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
marvinkitfox1 chapter 31 . 6/21
So... Harry's "power he knows not" is his ability to change the laws of physics around him?
because apparently when *harry* is standing on quicksand, he can be fine by just "running in place", whereas all the deatheaters just sink helplessly.
And he can somehow change Voldemort's head into a substance that will explode when surrounded by a vacuum?
And he can surround himself with a huge bubble of air underwater, and yet not be pulled to the surface by buoyancy?
Weak sauce, dude. Weak.
The story up to now was a bit over-the-top, but nonetheless quite nice. But *this* last chapter of yours is so much worse, that I suspect you handed off the project to your little sister to finish.
kaibalya chapter 1 . 6/11
i just hate u for pairing harry and hermione i dont like it
janefanatic chapter 12 . 5/27
It wasn’t cool that Harry threatened to kill Dudley. There are certain things Harry would never do, and threatening to kill someone who is a bully at worst is one of them.
janefanatic chapter 10 . 5/27
I’m glad Harry thought to have Draco given a portkey! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 5/27
This was a sweet chapter! I hope Lucius doesn’t end up killing his own family! Thanks for sharing! I suppose Draco and Harry are going to have to duel in the hallways at least once a year to keep up the ruse!
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 15 . 5/18
Ironic that Harry tells Hermione to be nice to Ginny when you've written Ginny to be the asshole. This is a harmony story but harry spends most of the time sucking up to Ginny and treating Hermione badly. The whole point of not being able to decide who he likes is shit as well tbh. Shocking that you've done such a hack job on Hermione imo. I don't see what you like about Ginny as she was a pretty rubbish character but you've just made her unbearable.
LtKettch chapter 31 . 5/13
Excellent. Amazing what could have happened with a cooperative Dumbledore. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share.
time wasted chapter 1 . 4/11
! So dumbledore makes Harry go to his relatives even after finding out how he is treated. Harry decides he is done dealing with his cousin and without beating up his cousin takes a stand and gets his cousin off his back. but now people have a problem with him doing it. Dumbledore should get off his fanny and should have gone to the Dursleys to tell them to lay off harry or better still let Harry say with his Godfather who should have demanded in the first place. You seem to like giving Harry powers to help others but when it comes to him he better not do anything. you make it seem like Harry just willingly lets Dumbledore use him and Harry only shows how smart when you need him to. you should have labeled this has meek harry that is dumbledore's whipping boy. your story sucks I tried to keep reading but i wish i could get my wasted time back!
wasted time chapter 29 . 4/11
brady66 chapter 15 . 4/2
Still love this story...it’s either my second or third time reading it but I never noticed how rude you have Harry be to Hermione. Ginny and Harry can say rude things to her all the time and she is supposed to just be ok with it but if she gets snippy with Ginny once Harry attacks. If I didn’t already know this was a harmony fic I would say Hermione deserves better.
Du5TCh3N chapter 30 . 1/2
Wait, I thought that Harry had already met Moody. Wasn't it Moody the one to inform Harry about Sirius being hurt after the attack on Diagon Alley? Why is he acting like he has never met Moody?
Du5TCh3N chapter 20 . 1/1
I love how you changed some of the orders of the events that happened in the original books so it's still interesting, but in a different way.
UserABC123 chapter 31 . 12/28/2017
Thanks for this story! It's premise is something I've always wondered about. While some interactions did come off as a little bit weird, everything else was fine.
Mikemadrox chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I was curious if you got bored writing this and just finished it as fast as possible? It was a good ending. just really sped up.
shadowkat87 chapter 31 . 10/17/2017
Harry's career: dada professor
Hermione's career: healer (st. Margo's)
3 kids 2 girls 1 boy