Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
tyrannicpuppy chapter 31 . 7/22
Nice ending of both the story and Voldy.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 30 . 7/22
Interesting take. I wondered if he'd play the dragons against each other.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 26 . 7/21
Nice use of apparel.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 18 . 7/21
I like how he's kind of ditched Ron from the trio in favour of Ginny. She is a better third wheel than him at least, more in line with the other two than Ron ever was.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 17 . 7/21
tyrannicpuppy chapter 16 . 7/21
Damn. I was hoping he'd have enough control by Ginny's birthday to keep relighting one of the candles each time she blew them out.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 7/21
Very clever how you had him deal with the Dursleys. Especially Dudley, I've never seen him use metamorph powers with them like that before. Most funny.

I'm also going to assume that based on the tags Harry will end up with Hermione (and you wouldn't be so cruel as to lie about that to us) which is allowing me to enjoy the back and forth between the girls. Especially after Harry set them both straight. It's cute and fun to watch.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 7/21
Really enjoying the changes here. Just enough to be fascinating but not so much that everything just becomes a doddle. Like Scabbers escaping. Too often he's caught sleeping in the dorm.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 7/21
Great opening. Ginny needs to back off though. She's a great little sister for Harry but he belongs to Hermione. But I am liking the dynamic so far.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 31 . 6/21
So... Harry's "power he knows not" is his ability to change the laws of physics around him?
because apparently when *harry* is standing on quicksand, he can be fine by just "running in place", whereas all the deatheaters just sink helplessly.
And he can somehow change Voldemort's head into a substance that will explode when surrounded by a vacuum?
And he can surround himself with a huge bubble of air underwater, and yet not be pulled to the surface by buoyancy?
Weak sauce, dude. Weak.
The story up to now was a bit over-the-top, but nonetheless quite nice. But *this* last chapter of yours is so much worse, that I suspect you handed off the project to your little sister to finish.
kaibalya chapter 1 . 6/11
i just hate u for pairing harry and hermione i dont like it
janefanatic chapter 12 . 5/27
It wasn’t cool that Harry threatened to kill Dudley. There are certain things Harry would never do, and threatening to kill someone who is a bully at worst is one of them.
janefanatic chapter 10 . 5/27
I’m glad Harry thought to have Draco given a portkey! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 5/27
This was a sweet chapter! I hope Lucius doesn’t end up killing his own family! Thanks for sharing! I suppose Draco and Harry are going to have to duel in the hallways at least once a year to keep up the ruse!
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 15 . 5/18
Ironic that Harry tells Hermione to be nice to Ginny when you've written Ginny to be the asshole. This is a harmony story but harry spends most of the time sucking up to Ginny and treating Hermione badly. The whole point of not being able to decide who he likes is shit as well tbh. Shocking that you've done such a hack job on Hermione imo. I don't see what you like about Ginny as she was a pretty rubbish character but you've just made her unbearable.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »