Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
martin.presston.9 chapter 24 . 4/26
its a great story but what id like to know is why fanfic authers stop the things that made harry potter such a likable charecter, like not fighting the basilisk, i understand its better for harry but it weakens him as the charecter your writing the fanfiction for
ProfessorBowties chapter 3 . 4/18
The premise of this story is great, but the Ron-bashing is really, really poorly done. Don't get me wrong, I can overlook it, even though I despise it, but it's blatant, and there's not even a solid reason for Harry to not be friends with Ron anymore. Truthfully, the lot of them are acting like 5th or 6th years, fantasizing about Harry, or negotiating with Gringott's and whatnot.
Very well done, thanks
What Victory? They threw school yard spells and she left without a scratch. She threw unforgivables and sent Sirius to the hospital. Anyway...good story, thanks.
mysuvone chapter 31 . 1/24
NICE STORY
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 1/6
I like the way you have Harry being taught Occumancy by Dumbledore. He won't be so afraid of telling him the truth.

I also like the way Harry is acting his age. Very well written.
varenyamishra2511 chapter 20 . 12/16/2020
Why do I have a feeling that Lupin will be killed?
RightWrong chapter 31 . 9/23/2020
Hmm I liked the story overall quite a lot, but I felt the ending was a bit rushed? Still I’d rather have a rushed ending than no ending at all so thank you so much for that.

To give you an idea of what I mean, someone tells me they just kidnapped the girl I love, who didn’t enter any tournament, and put her in risk of dying, and unless they can show me a written form of consent by the girl and her parents I’ll start blasting, never mind ‘don’t speak to me with that tone’ bullshit. You usually do a very good job of having realistic in character reactions to the given events, but it’s clear you were only trying to ‘get on with it’ to reach the end. Still, again, I thank you for it.

You’re a great writer.
RightWrong chapter 28 . 9/22/2020
This is very enjoyable to read. I find myself enjoying the general ‘this just happens’ as well as the mire exciting actiony/tense parts. Both are well written and fun to read.
RightWrong chapter 26 . 9/22/2020
Oh gods please tell me there’ll be lots of executions of these murdering beasts
RightWrong chapter 24 . 9/22/2020
I like your theories and also what you ended up going with, but allow me to submit another theory:

A basilisks gaze is only deadly when it wants to kill. (Just like poisonous snakes still need to release poison from their glands to actually poison, even if the process is automatic once it tries to attack) - furthermore, a young basilisk can’t petrify or kill anyone other than small mice or spiders.

Since it was raised and created by Slytherin, it stands to reason it was trained/enchanted/bound to obey the blood of Slytherin.

Of course, since it was created as a weapon by Slytherin, and presumably he wasn’t an idiot, the first thing he’d fixed was its vulnerability to a rooster, even if it had to completely deafen the snake to non parsel tongue sounds. (Incidentally snakes are nearly deaf or deaf already so this wouldn’t take much)
Doesn’t mean a young book-Tom would know about it though, so he’d still fear and kill roosters mind you.
RightWrong chapter 23 . 9/22/2020
I thought you did a pretty good job with this tbh
RightWrong chapter 22 . 9/22/2020
I think Luna’s great. I think you managed to capture that mixture where you go ‘awww’,’ huh, could that exists’, and ‘smack! Wake up dingbat’ all at once. Lol
RightWrong chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
I love harry getting petrified! Dun dun dun!
RightWrong chapter 19 . 9/22/2020