Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
CynthiaP chapter 31 . 3/14
Cute fic! Very original - never read one before where Harry enters himself. Love the challenge, I would like to see what people wrote.

I know it has been sometime since this was published, but I just wanted to say thanks for the ride - it was different, fun, the right level of scary in places, and just a bit of fluff.

You are a wonderful writer!
CynthiaP chapter 8 . 3/14
So clever! Blood willingly given - haven't seen that before - I bet it makes a difference. Such a great story!
CynthiaP chapter 4 . 3/14
Just started reading this story - it is long finished, but just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this fic. Thanks so much for sharing! You are an amazing writer!
Why couldn't the students just walk around in groups with roosters? Dumbledore should've read from the copy page that the crew of the rooster will kill the basilisk.
You are so biased against the Slytherins! What if it's the Gryffindor who hexed or hit someone first? You're saying it as if it's the Slytherins that are always at fault, and the real Slytherins aren't even in Slytherin; they're in Hufflepuff so that no one will suspect them!
william488 chapter 31 . 1/28
Loved it. Was not expecting such a quick feel to the ending but loved it. Great job.
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
ok that was an abrupt end to an awesome story. I really loved the story though.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Too bad that Dumbledore didn't accept the advice of others. He might have lived to see a nice, quiet retirement post-Voldyshorts.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
interesting story a little two easy for harry and hermoien, and ron I felt was hurt for being left out. but at least he was not bash so good story.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
::snicker:: That line about Ron and Ginny's cookies reminded me of an old commercial...

"Give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything!"

I can't remember what the commercial was for...maybe Chex cereal? Oh well...
BlazeStryker chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
A question.. did the Killing Curse kill the tree it hit?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Yes, forget the Fifth Year chat. Moody maybe scary, but Sirius is the Dogfather (cue Marlin Brando).

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I like this story. I like what has happened to Harry, Hermione, Ginny and the whole school, now that Harry knows.

With Dementors now presumably working for Voldemort, Third Years ought to be very different.

Gives me just that much more incentive to read on.

D. Page Robin
Angelia White chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
I actually wrote a Harry Potter crossover with X-men where an OC mutant was petrified but was completely aware. I ended up stopping it though and never published it due to her being a Mary Sue... that and I started right after shew was petrified and wanted to connect the first year to it and struggled.
Angelia White chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Ginny would have made Myrtle cry and hid in her toilet since Ginny was a girl and would know about her. Voldy doesn't as Mrytle didn't come back to haunt the toilet until Voldy leaves Hogwarts sinc eshe decided to follow Olve around for a few years.
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »