Reviews for Dumbledore Answers Harry
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 4/24
Harry's right, Hermione, especially considering what Malfoy was going to call you. "Mudblood" isn't just an insult to you. It's an insult to your entire family tree.
Love2read23 chapter 31 . 4/22
I was getting worried that since its was only the second task but this fic wouldn't conclude. I'm so happy that's not the case. So original to have them porkeyed away to Voldy in the second task. I love their Elemental powers and thought Voldy chose indoors so they couldn't use the ground as quicksand. I laughed at the line "careers you'd want them to have and children you'd want them to have" but it'd really be nice what jobs they chose especially with all their advanced abilities. And I don't care about what children they have as long as none of them are named James, Lily, Albus, Severus, Hugo, or Rose. (Severus...sudder. Hey whatever happened to Snape? Was he captured at the train event?) Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 4/22
I like that you used a familiar aspect such as the train suddenly stopping at the start of third year in such a unique event. Of course, I am sad for the deaths of those people. Those elemental skills are so awesome. I'm glad for the addition.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 4/22
Did they take Harry home to Potter Manor or a different Cottage?
Love2read23 chapter 19 . 4/22
Dumbledore's speech is almost exactly what the newspaper and Sirius said when the new rules were announced. That wasn't necessary and if a recap was it could have been reworded to sound like Dumbledore and a school announcement to everyone not just Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 4/21
I love Harry's reply at the end! I think that a manor like the Potter's wouldn't have all the rooms decorated the same. It would probably have the Blue Room, and the Green Room, etc as guest rooms but assuming that Dobby redecorated everything then it makes sense that he'd just do them all the same. Although I don't know if I would allow Dobby to decorate my house considering his choice in socks. I felt that the three desks in the library or study was a foreshadowing of a triad pairing. I am glad that Harry's abilities were able to assist him in escaping when facing Voldemort and I like that he noticed the "forcibly taken" aspect. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 4/21
Great story! I love all the choices that Harry is making. I really like Lily's letter. It makes more sense than some letters I've read where Lily declares how everything that has happened is wrong even though she wouldn't have known because she was dead by the time. Very well done. I don't really like how Hermione and Ginny are competing. I am glad that Harry most squashed that competition. Them only agreeing to go with Harry so that the other isn't alone with him is annoying and I would have told them that neither could come to the bank if that's why they were doing it. The shopping spree is great and I also applaud how Harry doesn't automatically/immediately accept everything the goblins try to sell but Ginny bargained him down to an appropriate vault. That shows they're not absolutely naive. Thank you for writing.
neweldi chapter 31 . 4/8
Thanks, I like it :-)
Corwyn chapter 31 . 2/12
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Gojin1990 chapter 31 . 2/3
i say well done. this story was damn good. and its good to see that dumbledore is one of the good guys but unlike in other stories he tells harry everything from the start proving harrys trust in him. unlike other stories where they show harry trusting him even with all the misdirection and crap its like you should only forgive people for so much before you give up on them and some of them were pretty rediculous like dumbles keeps info from them over and over no matter how many times they ask or show they are ready for it and still trust him in the end.
Gojin1990 chapter 21 . 2/2
now THATS a twist :O i have never seen HARRY get petrified usually he is the one who needs to confront the basilisk EVERY time :D well done, getting a nice twist in there cannot wait to see where it goes from there.
Gojin1990 chapter 20 . 2/2
so in a way 2nd and 3rd year got switched. sirius got out of azkaban and now the chamber is opened. shoulda known that was gonna happen when you wrote about the voice in notts clothing that harry heard.
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love stories like this where just one change snowballs into greater and greater changes as it goes :D just harry being told the truth changes everything afterwards :D
Rebmul chapter 31 . 1/2
harry became fire lord ozai and waged ware on the other nations
Rebmul chapter 26 . 1/2