Reviews for The Element Of Three
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
KRAHKA IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!
Volitak Kraahkan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Awesome-good chapter. Lol, Jackie knows tree-speak. The Makuta-sons have reappeared? insect-nidhiki is back too? I wonder how Mata nui-brother got back.
bionicle-girl chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
Heh heh, Jackie is quoting Gandalf the Grey...that's funny...anywho, great chapter! Please update it soon!
bionicle-girl chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Another great chapter! Keep this up!
Lielac chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
W00t! More chappies! It hit Jessie THAT far? Yeowch! That has GOT to hurt. KUTRGW
bionicle-girl chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
I love tree-speak...I liked this chapter! Keep it up!
Kim Kinne chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
LOL!

More Please!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
This is getting way better with each chapter i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon _
bionicle-girl chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
BG: Alright, great chapter! Its funny how Lindsay can't undersand tree-speak.

Crystal: Yeah, I find that amusing...

BG: Well, great chapter! Update soon!
Lielac chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
This is so awesome! There are too many fanfics out there that have spelling mistakes all through, and Bionicle fanfics are no exception, so when I do find a good one, like this, I often read AND review it. I think that good fanfics can be quite rare, and when I see a really good one that has almost no reviews, and the not-so-good ones with lots of reviews, I usually review the good one instead of following the crowd. Crowds are overrated. KUTGW!
bionicle-girl chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
YAYS! They have elemental powers! I like this! Keep it up!
CodeLyoko chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Reviewing my own chapter ocne again just to have two reviews so I can put up the next chapter already!
bionicle-girl chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
BG: Those two had better keep swinging, or that thing will catch them!

Squirt: No kidding sis...

BG: Shut up Squirt...anyway, great chapter! Keep up the good work!
bionicle-girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I hope they don't fall! Well, keep up the good work! Seeya!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Ooh this sounds really exciting i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon _