Reviews for Disconnected
sora555 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I don't suppose he'll send 5 other letters , which when lined up would form striker?
sora555 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Awesome story so far, really wish shani would go though,trying to stealing someone's girlfriend, real gentlemanly behaviour there.
Mobile-Suits0605 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Great sequel! Amazing job once again :)
Random Person chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
WOW! I absolutely loved this! And Connections too! It inspired me to watch the anime again haha :D but great job with it!
Mathiasosx chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
I just read this and connections again this time without stopping. Being able to reread a story tells you that is is more than a good story it is quite possibly a great one. I'm still mentally kicking myself that I didn't figure out the fact that the poem signatures spelt striker till the 'e' poem. I should have got it at least one if not 2 poems before that oh well moving on.
zer0123 chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
wow i really REALLY liked this story
Mathiasosx chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
OK forget what I said about not being able to finish this. I did go away, to eat dinner, but came back and finished the story. I have to say I'm glad I did. I actually hit myself when I the 'r' poem I can't believe I actually missed the fact it was spelling striker till the last poem. Shani is less likely to get the big spectacular painful death but it is still possible.
Mathiasosx chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I tried reading this but I just couldn't finish at this time I may try again at some point (I have to say I really cant stand Lacus with someone other than Kira). I have my own SEED fanfic I'm planning and this story may give me cause to give Shani a rather more painful and tortuous death.
brokenLogic chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
Great Fanfic
jubulicious chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
Luhved the ending a lot.

But, you should have killed Flay... that b*!

And Shani gave up a little too easily.

Anyway, I still liked it ;)
Angelbreed2121 chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
OMG I read both of the stories (Connection and Disconnected) and I was in love with both of them... This story got me excited, angry, jealous, nervous, love, happy, and all warm inside... and I was jumping and yelling "yes" at the end! lol, God how I wish to have Kira's books now lol.
Yamato chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
I have read your stories "Connected" and "Disconnected", and I have to say this was absolutely fantastic. I believe that this will be in my Favorites for a very very long time. Finally I anoint myself your "number 1" fan!:-P
AyaC chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
Beautifully done! Everything fell into place beautifully! you're good with poems o.o... I suck at em -_-" The last sentence got me good I was liek "O.O no way...!"
Highlygifted chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Nice. I was surprised to see two chapter updates for stories written by the same author, especially since both stories were finished.
passer-by chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
OH! i also thought that Susume was Shiho Hahnenfuss! 'S' usually refers to either shiho, stellar or shinn. so yeah... but its cool :) i support shiho x yzak but anyway, the two seem to have the same nature! both very tomboyish! shiho wears the male version of the Red Coat Zaft uniform! anyway, Susume seems nice enough :D