Reviews for Eleven Years Later
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I am very curious why Draco wasnt there at least a few times..for me, theres no reason to abandon his child, even when he thought that its for the best, how could he live with himself knowing that he has child somewhere...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
thats so depressing that Draco missed 11 years of their lives...well,at least he knew she was pregnant...
werewolf.pack.girl chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
you've got to tell me that there is another sequel to this. i love this story and i want to read more. it only took me about five hours to read life of a death eater and eleven years later. i want to know if draco and ginny get back together and if the war gets over.
wand19 chapter 26 . 5/1/2010
what? it's the end already? please tell me another sequel to this..

it's a great story :)
leiaah chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
'The Life of a Death Eater' and 'Eleven Years Later' are seriously the most amazing fanfic I've ever read!

I was a bit disappointed reading the epilogue, I'm a bit of a sap for happy endings, but hey, I can let my imagination run wild, and see them together, and Voldemort defeated, yes?

Seriously amazing. I've literally dedicated 3 full days reading both prequel and story.

-Leia, xx
2Potter13 chapter 26 . 2/22/2007
This story was great. I hope you write a sequl.
some-call-me chapter 26 . 1/24/2007
i really liked how you went back and redid this story. i did love the original but this one fits in better with the books. i really really liked it even though i'm not a fan of ginny/draco. :-P
SlytherinPrincess-xx chapter 26 . 1/20/2007
yoo should so make a sequal! it'd be like awsome in my opinion.

ABOUT THIS FIC. yes im stopping suggestions :p

I like it im sad its over :( *hence the sequal suggstion :O )

-Skye
hotgirl13 chapter 26 . 1/17/2007
I know that I should have reviewed right after I read your first chapter but I could not stop reading once I got started. I truly loved your story. I will probably go back and review each chapter individually if thats how its done. For my 1st story that I discovered here while looking for a good draco and ginny story, your story is the best. The ending was a little bit short but that was because I knew that it was ending and then there would not be anymore great chapters, I still loved the whole thing. I loved how you ended it because you allowed room for a sequel, hint hint hint.
jrvic65 chapter 26 . 1/11/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I agree with one of your other readers that the epilogue was short- but it is a conclusion, so an epilogue can be short and doesnt need to be anywhere near as long as the other chapters. Its interesting how you approached the epilogue; youve left certain areas open for a follow up, possibly even a continuation of the story... At any rate, I will be coming back to read this story a few more times. I hope your other stories can match this one!
chilaro chapter 26 . 1/8/2007
Wow, I can't believe it's the end! I loved the Epilogue, it was great! well done with this story!
Ash1 chapter 26 . 1/8/2007
I just finished your story and it was great just like the rest of it, I loved it. It answered a few of the questions that I had after reading chapter 25. For example, what Ginny said about getting back together with Draco eventually probably after the war ,did that happen? Or did she still like Harry and decided to give them a chance? And you did not say what happened to Harry? Well, Harry I suppose that he still out there hunting down the horcruxes and trying to stop voldemort so that he can end the war. Also about Draco what is he doing, if Ginny is fighting death eaters and helping to fight in the war, what can he do I mean you mentioned in chapter 24 when he explains himself to her that he just stays in his house and that voldemort knows where he is but leaves him alone, so if he is spending time with his kids then voldemort knows about them and won't he be putting his kids in danger? Did he also get a job at Hogwarts? Again I loved your story this time but I can't remember the original. But if you can just answer my questions than that would be great.
Ash1 chapter 25 . 1/8/2007
Great chapter. But does Ginny still have feelings for Harry if she told Ron that even though Draco has got a part to play in her life and will always have a part in her life forever,because of the twins. But that nothing can ever be the same between us. That part of her life is truly over. And does that mean that she does not love Draco anymore because when I was reading chapter 24 I could tell from what she told Draco about how he should have gone to her after everything that happened to him, that it showed that she did still loved him and wanted to be with him? So I am just wondering does she and Draco get back together or does she still have feelings for Harry? Anyway aside from my questions I loved your story and I really realy hope that you will think about a sequel :) I am just hoping for a sequel so that maybe you can answer these questions.
kiera14 chapter 26 . 1/8/2007
The chapter was good,not great because I think that it was way too short and I felt that for an ending it did not have closure. I loved the whole story but the last chapter and the epilogue were just too short. I mean what happened with Harry? Is Ginny over him completely, also? Will you be doing a sequel, even a short one to follow book seven when it comes out? Will you at least add to this story when book 7 comes out just to add to this ending like a filler? I would really like to see what happens Harry and to everyone else at the end of the war? I have included my email address and if you have time to answer my questions thanks,even without you making a sequel or adding to this story when book 7 comes out, if you could just answer my questions that would really help. Again I loved your story, but your ending was way too short.
kiera14 chapter 25 . 1/8/2007
The chapter was good, and I liked it but it felt short and rushed. It would have been good if you had shown more interaction with Draco and the kids. But other than that I enjoyed the chapter.