Reviews for Tough Love 2
Yuki Mashiro chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Who is this even about?
Wyntirsno chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
Hey that was a really good story, Iknow it has been about 3 years but are you still writing? Are you done with this story? I know you kind of left it on a happy note, but it was also a cliffhanger. Did the triplets come home? What was Roxanne's surprise, did they take the babies with them or did someone like Maddie babysit so they could go out. I tink that it is cool that Karlye has such a close connection with Cody. I guess she kind of takes after her mom. I hope you have more, you did say that it was going to be 21 chapters so you have a few more to go... please.
kittycatcego chapter 17 . 11/10/2006
hi! I dont like cliffies!Update soon!cego
kittycatcego chapter 16 . 10/28/2006
hey i have been waiting and waiting foryou to update!update soon!Andinclude details
kittycatcego chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Hey!Pllease update!i know its probably hard with school starting but please try to update cause the suspense is killing me!UPDATE!

Cego
kittycatcego chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
Why did carey die!Oh and please please please update i have been waiting for years!Update!Cego
kittycatcego chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
Update!And why did Carey die!I hate sad endings.
xXMRS.SmokenOkenXx chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING. OR I SHALL EXPLODE

! NOT KIDDING. WRITE WRITE WRITE! COME ON NOW, WRITE! lol. not kidding

Mrs. smoken oken
kittycatcego chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
is it jeremy?Update!
Bubble Shine chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Okay, I really liked this story when it started at first and in the middle. But now everything suddenly revolves around Roxanne. She finds out everything first, she can explain things, she always answers the phone and gets the latest scoop on things, she always answers the door and everything happens to her, I liked it when it was all about Scarlet AND Roxanne. With the guys. I mean, that whole beef with Jeremy was pretty c0ol! I want to read more of that! I mean hey, I got up really late at night and fought over the computer with my brother JUST so I could read this one and only story. I'm going to go read a different now, but when you update, I'll read this story. Best of Luck! :)
Bubble Shine chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME!
Bubble Shine chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
i bet she's pregnant too! :D
Bubble Shine chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Yeah the first chapter is pretty cool :)
kittycatcego chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
...is !

Oh and what day is maddies wedding?Cool story too by the !Cego
RemyTheReaper chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
gasp! you need to update cuz now I want to know what happens!