Reviews for Tainted Perfection
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Well, this was depressing. But I mean that as a compliment! Lovely story, truly. It was well-written and really made me feel so bad for both of them and I love how you gave the same thing from both perspectives, great style choice!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
oh jfc this is so damn sad
i'm crying, really
poor fred, poor george :'(
japoki chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Gah, I wish you would've written more! Loved it. :)
sakura240 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Kura: ...wow...O-o

Berry: (currently sobbing in another room)

Kura: that was beautiful and heart breaking. You have made such a wonderful fic that I don't know how else to describe it in words...O-o the harry/ron surprised me and hermione dying just made me wanna cry again.
GirlInThatDress chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Eeeek, I love this. Dark twincest fics are my favorite, and this was very well-written!
darkangel56 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
oh my gosh. i came for smut, but i found something beautiful. this is the most wonderful fred and george story ever. i tried after reading this to go find another story, but the words that came from this story are just sticking in my mind to a point where i can not shake them. it was so beautiful, poetic. my heart broke for both men, but more so george. this is going onto my favorites not because of the smut or the topic. the reason this is going on my favorites is because of the beauty of the words, the picture that is painted, the pain that can be felt by the river of emotions put before us to read and take into our minds and souls. this is the most thought out review i have ever gotten. i am so glad that you have shared this with everyone.
Lilium Willow chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
GOD DAMN IT WHY DO I READ STUFF LIKE THIS GOD MY FEELINGS. This was good ;A; so.. I will propose to your fanfiction. .. Will you marry me? No, but seriously. Good job c:
dragon fier 20 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Omg that was sooooooooooooooooooooo sad! But i still loved it!.! It was amazing, and just perfect. I honestly loved it
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
-sobs- NO BOYS! COME BACK TO EACH OTHER! That was amazing :D
Angelusdeath chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That is so fucking depressing! I am so going to get a tattoo that says 'some hearts are ment to ache, some love is ment to break' because it so true.
IAteTheRamen chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
This made me so emotional, I thought I was about to start my period. It's so well written! :')
Still Paige chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
... wait, okay. When I said "Scrunchy, this is... gah. I went through your stories and saw TWINCEST and do you know what I thought?

."

I meant to say, "...do you know what I thought?

But apparantly FFN thinks that yes isn't a word, because it deleted it. But now I am saying it again. Take that, stupid fanfiction site! (That I adore...)
echoing noise chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
This chapter made me want to string up every single effing person that did ANYTHING to Fred OR George my their vocal cords and leave them hanging from a power line.

And that girl? The one who weased him about Fred? Oh, they'll be lucky to find even a pinkie nail...

UGH. There was more Weasley death/sadness in the chapter, but I can live with it because all it is is a reflection of all the pain and suffering the twins have to deal with. I have to agree with George on this one: they're messed up.

Not for being together. For everything - everyone - else.

And you know what? Somehow, I think this story makes me okay with the HarryRon - I think it's a cruel parralell to all the pain and insanity of FredGeorge, and, well - you can't just hide pain, or pretend it's not there. Because there isn't really... a rug to sweep it under, is there?

One nitpick is that this sentence is missing a period:

So far I haven't broken, but there are cracks, fissures in my mind. They started out small: his abandoned cloak lying on a chair, collecting dust; a broken glass alone on the table; a half empty bottle of firewhiskey behind the sofa having fallen astray in the heat of the moment

...but besides that, ugh, I love this so much. I also am so glad that it's a twoshot. Normally, those really bother me, but with this it's absolutley perfect. Keep writing, most definitly.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

I adore twincest. Maybe that's weird of me. But... gah. I do really, really like this pairing. I'm sorry. It's my guilty pleasure, really it is - I have a horrible habit of brining dead characters back to life, and Fred seems to always be tempting me...

Anyway, I have not yet read the next chapter because I was so eager to rant about the wonders of this one. But I hope you won't mind a little constructive critisism!

My first nitpick is that the sentence, "People do not often see what they don't think will be there, or what they don't want to see." I was reading along, thinking about how much it sounded like Forge was really talking to me, when, BAM, I got hit by this sentence!

So I read it again. "What is it?" I thought. "What is it about this sentence that bothers me?" But then I got it: you need an M dash! Of course, silly! :)

How I think it should be is "People do not often see what they don't think will be there - what the don't want to see."

And then, feeling self-righteous and overly helpful, I continued to read.

This line, here: "We were screwed, in all senses of the word." - I adored that. Wonderful, and twincest-alicious. YUM!

When you mentioned Hermione - oh my. Please be grateful that this is the thing called the internet, because if I could I would beat you with a broom. I am very protective of Hermione. :'( Why are you so mean to her? Did you not hear her screams from DH?

...*shudder*

And then the shop - oh, I adored that, I really did. It's just so *them*, you know? It's spot on perfect. GREAT JOB.

Ginny and Arthur... murdered. Nonononononononoooooooo! Whatever will happen to Harry, I wonder?

Oh. OH. But then you've got HarryRon, don't you?

Please imagine my face contorted into an expression of deep disgust.

Moving on: I adore this, adore this, ADORE THIS. Thanks so much for writing - I'm off to the next chapter!
Rhocar chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow, what a different slant, looking at two major taboos of normalcy.

The bond between twins, the lines blurred, is incest in this case as taboo, as in others, not including parental involvement.

Congratulations a well written piece, I could feel the angst, the heart can be the biggest traitor to a head that fights to be an decent citizen according to societal norms.