Reviews for Excuse me!
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 2 . 1/19
Lol, that bad for Sanosuke, nothing went as planned but hey at least got another kiss and who would have thought that Hikaru and Megumi agreed with this before. Thank you very much for this story.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
A perfect ending to a wonderfully written story. It truely is a delight to read your work because there are practically no errors and your grammar is delightful!
DewWater chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Aw!

That is really, really cute! I love Sano and Hikaru's relationship, the frustration and annoyance, lol.

I also like the ending, when they both listen to him going bonkers.

Thanks for writing this:)
emichan chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
I ADORE your Hikaru. she is just so cool. the whole marraige thing. and sano talking marriage over with a very wise, if childish, six year old.
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
i love it
Ann chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Hey, maggie!

heb ff ge update met jouw stories en het is echt gaaf. Je moet doorgaan met die Sanosuke! Mag ik een keer 1 van die boekjes van je lenen. K heb geen idee waar ik ze anders vandaan moet halen. oja, of je ff kan doorgeven wat jij graag op je pannenkoeken wil. Misschien kunnen we ook iets anders afspreken. suc6 met de rest van je fics.

Ann
Lara chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
That was good. I liked how you dove into the climax right away. It gives a factor of likeability to this. Great job!
sanodevil chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Wow... That was totally unexpected, but I loved it all the same! I loved it! Keep up with the amazing and unbelievably entertaining work!
Megumi chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
I always enjoy your chapters, they're interesting and have funny moments. Go plot development. Thanks for writting!
meg-chan chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
This is an awesome story I think you should definately continue this story.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
good fic
asga chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
oh so sweet i love the story keep writing ne
roosterboy chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Very good and funny. You did an excellent ending.
Crewel chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Well done! Thank you very much. It's really a sweet and wonderful SxM love fiction. I liked the conversation between Sano and Touya. Their conversation was very interesting. It made me laugh. hehe...Pls post another SxM fiction soon. Thank you for giving so much effort on writing this interesting fiction. Thank you very much.
Lara chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That kiss was beyond hot and I was smiling like an idiot, but something tells me Meg isn't going to make it easy for Sano. He still has too many insecurities about getting involved with someone. It's cute how Sano SO obvious about really liking her. Update soon.