Reviews for Kurayami
SailorStarSaturn chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
If Rini is in this story, can you pair her up with Davis?

If you that would be very sweet.
Lily chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
ooh coolness hotaruken and Usagimatt
Spirit of the Dead chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
HI! wel i ahve found this fic, and demand that you finish it! well i don't exactly demand it but would very much like it if you updated it, i mean you said it your self that you liked it, so please update it! Ja ne

Death
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Put her with Tai cuz Yamato already has Sora, don't know japanese names. You should probably make aUsagi 15. Because she didn't even meet Hotaru till after her birthday.
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Okay I hope I got all the names right because I don't know if they have a japenes name but I think it should be Usagi/Mat. Well that is if you are using the season one characters. Please forgive If I got the names wrong. can't wait for you to update!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
got to like a fic that makes you want to cry! I mean in a good way. I can't wait for you to update!
FireNymph chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Update!
littleBUNNY92 chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Continue! Whenever it's a Digimon/Sailormoon fic I always like Hotaru/Ken pairings!
chibimars098524 chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
wow... Put Usagi with Yamato...(Is that how you spell it?) And hurry up and update.
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
;_; that was so beautiful...you are such a skileld writer! Please! update more! ( and let Hotaru meet the digi-destined!)
lilbirdy chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
If you like this fic and you say your going to update faster... I don't want to know how long it takes for the other one to be updated. YOur story is good. So many people have updated but you haven't updated. I HATE YOU. unless... you update soon
Kurokami Tenshi Kurai chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
AHHHH! You stopped at a bad place! Waaahhh! I want you to hurry adn write this story and then make it kinda cute.. Oh and Ken should fa,ll for Hotaru and Hotaru should fall for Ken, but they tell their feelings when its almost oo late! thank you.
Fire's Dew chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
Write more please! I think that Usagi shouldn't be with anyone from Digimon, I mean, come on, she already has a hunk named Darien who is totally devoted to her and loves her to pieces, ditto on her cause she often times 'trips' into his arms..(I always believed that she did that on purpose.)

She already has her soul mate, why break them apart after it took so long for them to get together?

Now the other scouts, they don't have their soul mates because their soul mates got brainwashed by Beryl and they were killed, leaving the inner scouts with no one to love...*sniff* So write a romance on them instead, it would be much funner, It think.

Well, that was my opinion, all in all, I just hope you start writing in this story again. -

Cya!
AuthoressCrest chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Wow this is a great start I cant wait for you to continue! And please continue soon!
Chibi Chibi chapter 2 . 8/22/2002