Reviews for Solace
molamola chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I think I like this one the best out of this arc. I love them sitting in the pre-dawn in Giant's stadium. You know that if/when things go south with them, I'll be rereading your stories as comfort fic! :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Amazing writing and continuation... I loved it... I loved it...

JENNIFER
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This one made me want to cry! Of course, it's 3:15 in the morning so that could be part of it.

Again with the fantastic job. Something was wrong with me when I skimmed over these.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
How pretty )

Good work!
Ingrid chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Damn, but this is good! Well written, and most believable. I can't wait for the third installment!
Elainhe chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
One of my favorite DL stories. Well written, lovely flow, and in character. :) I have, for a long time, been hoping that you would write more DL (yes, I read these two awhile ago) - so imagine my joy at finding a new story on your list when I came over here to review today!
cyko1003 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I think I just melted.

This was fantastic.

It actually gave me shivers.

You're amazing!
anonymoose chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
D
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I loved this story as well as the previous one. You really write their characters well!
drama-freak-csim chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow, I'm at a loss for words, this was fantastic!
starry100 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow. This took my breath away. I love hurt/comfort fics and I love angst so this was right up my alley. Your descriptions of everything, including emotions is amazing. I can't wait to read more of your stuff in this fandom!
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! *claps hands together until they are numb*

You are on amazing, gifted writer! I'm so jealous of your talents with descriptions and feelings. This story just oozes warmth and comfort. It brings Danny and Linsday closer while maintaining the authenticity of their characters - not an easy thing to do. I hope to read more from you in the future. )
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
OMG! that was amazing!fantastic! that was just briliant! your a briliant writer i loved that so much that it my fave stroy ever! WELL DONE!
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Beautiful. Only 1 typo though: “Just being ‘em on!”. It should be bring not being.
Drifterchick482 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow! This is an AMAZING fic! You had me completely involved from the first paragraph! Keep writing, what you write is utterly amazing!

-Phoenix