Reviews for O 30x
Bird of Hope chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I could see that seen remarkably clearly, well done, it made me laugh several times. And it's your best one so far, i haven't come across anyone else whose tried tunring Sophie drunk but i'm so glad you did. The only critisism i could find with it is you made her sound like she was normally so awefully dull and she really isn't, i've always rather admired her. Small critisism though, remmember what i said before.
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very good, well written, i could see every expression that crossed their faces. although one thing i will say, Sophie i'm sure could have made some sharper resplies than the fractured sentences she came out with. Other than that it was quite enjoyable. Thank you for writing it. and don't be put off by my petty critisism i don't like to just give out ridiculous amounts of praise without at least something constructive or what's the point?
burntbanana chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
You've written the best HMC's 30 kisses! (Although there are a lot more to go.)

I sincerely hope you continue to update this. I've read some of your earlier works and I can tell your writing has improved a lot.

Anyways, I'm reviewing this chapter because it's my favourite out of the four. :) Howl and Sophie are so cute! (AND in character!)

Thanks for writing this, a good luck to writing your future chapters!
marbles chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
This series is wonderfully adorable. Will you update some time in the future? I'd love it if you did! Your Howl and Sophie are just too cute and in-character that it'd be a shame if you didn't D:
marbles-chan chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Oh, I LOVE this chapter! Seems like it's exactly what would happen on a regular morning over at Market Chipping. Howl's reaction is so in character, it's positively hilarious! You've *nailed* the way he thinks in this one! Heeheehee, oh *Howl*...
Se-chan chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
Hehe... I love them all!

Wonderfully written, and you keep them all so in character...
J Luc Pitard chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Enjoying the one shots. I like the idea of a wedding coming out of nowhere for them. Pretty funny if rumours sparked it since rumours played such an important role in the beginning.
renyun chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
This is the best of all the chapters yet! Keep updating and writing!
renyun chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Adorable. Who really spread the rumor?
renyun chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ijin chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
i've lost track of you and your writing for a while and now i've found you by coincidence, and i am really very happy about it! the drabbles are lovely, lovely, lovely. i especially love the way you use words and jump around thoughts and concepts, which really seems to fit howl's frame of mind. i did not think that howl's moving castle needed fanfiction. but now i see that it does :) have you read 'castle in the air' by DWY? there is a connection to hmc. anyway, this was just to say that you are a great writer and i love what you did here. keep it up :)

love, ~ijin
Waltz chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
I absoulutely adore your use of words and the way you use language in one of those proper English sort of mannerism ways. Your short stories are precious and always leave me waiting for more. A little development perhaps? As in, what will happen next? But all in all, congratulations. Lovely, simply lovely. I highly encourage you to write more. I shall be eagerly awaiting.

Yours truly,

modernday austen chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
excellent stories! i especially love the way that you characterized Sophie. the last story was my favorite, though it's a lot more melancholy than the other three. it gives their relationship more depth. i hope you write more HMC fics!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
nice! all of them are good but i'm too lazy to review every one...hehe... well anywho oh yeah and funny thing, the family in the last one reminded me of whet the Fowl family must have been like when artemis was little (artemis fowl-if you haven't read it, DO IT NOW!)...

anywho yup great story keep writing!

gloomy chapter 4 . 6/30/2006