Reviews for Voldemorts Promise
kayleigh101 chapter 82 . 10/17/2011
i was crying when she died it was so sad

your a really gd writer
curliemmy chapter 82 . 5/18/2007
hmm ive been thinkin and i like your ending im sure you have recivved alot of reviews along the line of omg you killed virginia, im soo sad virginia died ect. I really liked the idea of Virginia and i really liked her struggles, i liked the ending although i would have liked it to be a bit longer. But heres my point: The end worked. Virginias Death felt like it was really going back to her father. It fit well.

Great Story!

em
curliemmy chapter 52 . 5/18/2007
cool story! i read forgetting ginny weasley 2 im just starting to write my first fanfic any advice?
Ginny-Harry-2gether-4ever chapter 82 . 9/17/2006
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 82 . 9/5/2006
WTF? You got us all shocked there! The End? WOW...I wasn't expecting that. Anyway I just wanted to say that this was the drama of the season. The suspense, the humor...wow. Are you gonna make a sequel? Please do. You're a really good writer. Even though you suck when it comes to writing about happiness your a professional when it comes to drama and romance.

Keep it up,

From you faithful reviewer

Wierdgirl5834
eaglesnest chapter 82 . 9/5/2006
Thank you so much for a wonderful story and a truly suspenseful and tear-jerking ending. Keep up the writing. You have definitely improved over the leat two stories.
speeddemononskis chapter 82 . 9/4/2006
Great story!

Why stop now?

You could continue, in fact please continue this story because your writing is really good. Your chapters are a reasonable length, and the way the length varies is really good.

Sorry, but I cant find anything bad to critique.

-ERik
LaC chapter 82 . 9/4/2006
Brilliant story! with a really good ending! i cant believe that Virginia is dead,and poor tommy at the end.

would you consider writing another story based on this, which would lead to the final battle? i think that would work quite well :)

congrats of finishing your story!

LaC
nomoreseverusharryslash chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Why is Gonny's name not "Ginevra"? Why is Hermione battling with an OC?
Brona chapter 82 . 9/4/2006
what?

it cant be over.

you have to have a sequel or something.

promise me youll make a sequel.

that was so sad.

i wish virginia dadnt die.

but everything worked out.

sigh.

please dont leat it all be over.

pleaselpeaseelaseplease!

brona
Brona chapter 81 . 9/4/2006
i think snape became partly human right there.

amazing isnt it?
Brona chapter 80 . 9/4/2006
bellatrix is a bitch.

oops, did i really write that?
Brona chapter 76 . 9/4/2006
is this...caring i hear from ginny.

o PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE let it be true.

i hate her with dean.
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 72 . 9/4/2006
WoW...
calvinty chapter 82 . 9/3/2006
OMG...it's finish? plz tell me u have another story coming up...cause this is really sad. I LOVE IT..PLZ WRITE MORE!