Reviews for The Innocent and the Damned
Elizabeht chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
This is an absolutely great story so far!(if not finished yet) I would like you to continue the awesome work!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Oh my! You must continue! I love this, so much drama! It's great.
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS THING! its sooooo cool i couldn't stop reading it! i was on the edge of my seat, wandering what was going to happen to Ed, but oh my ra do i love this fanfic! i aadmit a first i was a little confused but then i remembered the notes and it all made sense, i forgot about it for a while hehehe. but anyway can't wait for the next chapter XD gotta updates soon kay? chao x
Pinkie pie chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
OMFG MAKE IT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN IF YOU DONT MAKE A NEW ONE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL DAY TELL YOU GET IT UP AND RUNNING P.S. this is old and I know you not going to make It I might do it for you and one more thing smart ASS...DONT GET PINKIE PIE MAD!
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
That horrifying moment when you get to the last chapter of a really good fic...

WHY?! WHY CRUEL WORLD! WHY IS THERE NO MORE?! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! I BEG YOU, PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I NEEEEEED TO KNOOOOOOW WHAT HAPPEEEEEENS! PLease update soon. Otherwise I'm going to die of heartbreak. You wouldn't want one of your readers dying, now would you? Ne? NEEEEEE?!

...Pwease? :3
Bakaberry chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
did you dropt this story?
dark-sparks chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Luv though u keep saying she in it when u mean edward so yh x
semzizi chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
i neeeeeeed more im now urled up in a pathetic ball of meh waiting for more epicness...
iStoleYourChips chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i can honestly say this is one of THE best stories i have ever read on this site it think the plot is wonderful and your writing is incredible i was so absorbed in this story i didn't know how much time had passed! its just so captivating and i was wondering will Nina or the stone appear in this story?Anyways i really hope you update soon and keep up the good work!
RuneNeko chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
This is a great story! I hope you aren't stuck on the next chapter for too much longer, I'm really looking forward to it! Great style of writing, can't wait for more!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Please update! I love Ed/Roy...especially when Ed's a little kid..I guess I have a loli-shota complex.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
update soon
secret25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
ed was so cute at the ending! kyaa!
starz4evr chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Love this fic! Please update soon!
Laine Squirrel chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Wow... Like, I haven't been on FanFiction in so long! Nice update. _ Poor Ed... So confused! And dragging poor Roy along with him in his confused expeditions. xD

I will admit that there are a couple of grammatical errors and improper sentences, but hey... You make up for it with the length and the drama! Keep it up! _

~Laine Squirrel~