Reviews for Hurt
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love how it's told from Raven's perspective! Keep writing more

Addie
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
uhh,i don't feel so good!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
See? Now I've TRIED to write material like this, about how Raven would feel if Terra were to really come back, but somehow it just pales in comparison next to your oneshots. Congratulations. My ego has been shredded and my motivation peaked.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This was absolutly wonderful. I loved it. Great job explaining from Raven's view. Excellent work.

bbissoucte
Broken Sword chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Interesting. Very well written, too. You don't usually come across this sort of thing...usually, when you have a fic like this, Raven is angry, not "hurt".

And incidentally, would someone please be so kind as to explain to me how to create a fanfiction account? There are so many stories I would like to review, but cannot because I lack a fanfiction membership.
Dying Alone chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wait... you think this is LAME? This is one of the best oneshots I've ever read! You're going on my favorite authors list.
Dasom chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow. You ARE a really good author. i should of headed your advise better. Update your awsome work soon please!
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
that was great! very deep. i love these kinds of fics! write more soon!
iolah chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Poor Raven, great job
The-x-Mad-x-Mod chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
It was well written, that's a definite. A few sentence fragments here or there, a few grammar problems and I think there was a missing word or two in the last paragraph, but aside from that it was well written.

However, in terms of Teen Titan fanfiction...the plot is overdone. Terra coming back in any form has been done so many times it's getting a bit ridiculous, and same pretty much goes for going inside Raven's head on the issue.

On top of that, Terra coming back has been decided by the show already, in the last episode. True, the "school girl" Beastboy talked to wasn't "exactly" specified as Terra, but we can assume it was her. Yes, it was written last year, but you didn't have to post it necessarily.

Though, again, it was well-written, setting it aside from the pile of Terra-Coming-Back fics that are ten thousand chapters and poorly thought out or done.

Well done, over all, if a bit cliche.

YHBM,

The Mad Mod
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
The way you brought out Raven's emotions was very real. It was nice how you had her reflect on the different reasons she should be happy and angry of Terra's return.

Honestly. It hurt to read this story. It was almost like you could feel the pain she felt.

Nice work.
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wicked one shot, Sushi! Sorry, I give random nicknames to anyone I review for, so please don't take it as an offense!

Keep up the awesome writing and please get some inspiration for your wicked Faith the sequel fic ASAP! I'm dying to know what happens!

Keep writing,

_
Krisandra chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is GREAT! Totally IC and everything...but the show NEVER explained how Terra came back, so it's good that you did.

Hehe...doesn't EVERYONE call it the Malchior Incident? Anyway, you did a great job, and you did well for not bashing Terra -though admittedly, I still say she's a traitor...

-EMC out

P.S. - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update Faith soon!
artsydarts chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Squee! It rocks! I like drabbles...too bad I can't write them. Maybe I should try sometime...*has an idea popping in head* Ooh! I know what I'll do...

Anyway, I liked Raven's inner thoughts. It's somewhat out of character for her to love, but you present it as if she developed those feelings, which is entirely possible. In other words, this oneshot was completely believable and enjoyable.

Great work yet again, Sushi!

-Caytie