Reviews for Why I Didn't Direct Evangelion
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Seriously? Not bad.
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
And now I think I swallowed a lung. That was great, almost too great in my opinion! I especially enjoyed Gendo and Fuyutsuki's parts, though Asuka and Rei were... hot... hotter than the sun!

I'm happy that this is my first NGE fic to read since coming back to FF, because this is hilarious! I actually had to keep a hold on myself to make sure I didn't burst out guffawing!

I hope to see more NGE fics from you, especially if this is anything to go by.

All in all, an 8/10.

See ya!
fhngdfrydkuti chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Hmm... the title was extremely appropriate... You could have made the story better by adding a joke as a disclaimer... something like... "Director Hideaki dropped the script accidently one day. I picked it up and ran with it, five minutes later I was tackled, fired, and exiled from Japan. This was the cause..." or at least something to the effect. BTW, you can use that if you want :)All in all, a 6.5/10 Kudos on the comedy, though...
Black Arms chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Yay! HLS!
breaktherules chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Lol! I thought this was hilarous! It's nice to read a humorous Evangelion fic. Great Job!
RejectedArts901 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
OK... i don't normally like your stuff... but i DID laugh at this... so.. goodjob... I suppose... the end... really...

Quit reading... stop it... you are being completly uncooperative... DAMN IT GLENN
Geo Prophet chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I loved that Gendo and Fuyutsuki got stuck that way (like when you make a face ;D), and Shinji gets a day off from being life's little punching bag! Yay for the almost emo-boy!

[eyes turn into hearts] OMFG...
jiji-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Heh, too lazy to sign in...I like this fic, it was funny. Strange, but very funny. _ Go Asuka/Rei!
commanderbubbles101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Allright...what the hell did the doctor have to do with it

Awsome by the way
Sylphion chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was hilarious, I loved every second of it. _
vic chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
it was under the humor section, and if your scene dividers weren't enough of a hint to run away after reading the title, I don't know what was. It did make me laugh, so this gets two thumbs up from me!
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Sanity's Crucifix chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I second Innortal, but it was great anyway. Wouldn't be "fantastical" adventures? Qouting Rose there. I-L-I-K-E-D-A-L-E-K-S-A-N-D-P-I-E also. I wish to see more of your work keep writing. Just between you and me that Rax. guy needs to take that stick out of his ass.
ZeroSinRaid chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
nice that was realy good
goodbye4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
GOOD JOB, GLENDO!-both of us

P.S. it would be my new favorite video, too!-Yusaki