Reviews for Against All Odds
you liar it's fuckin' 2014 dammit!
rjr60 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I know it's been a long time since this story has been updated (which makes me sad!) but I wanted to send out a review, just in case the author is still out there and cares to hear. I absolutely loved this chapter!
I'm not a fan of the 'Scarlett chases Rhett' scenarios; no one has ever convinced me that she would get him back by whining and pouting until he deigns to notice her. Plus, no one who has read the book would ever believe that Scarlett would behave that way. For a few minutes, while she's devastated by her losses, maybe. For weeks or months afterwards? No. Just...no.
So I loved this, and laughed at the idea of Scarlett turning the tables on Rhett so neatly. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and finding out what other surprises are in store. I'd like it best of all if you get some inspiration and finish this!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
Ugh water works. Why isn't this complete?
FellDownARabbitHole chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
OH MY THAT CLIFFHANGER AMAZING!
starlite22 chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Shame u never finished this, did she ever get her memory back? Where they happy.
flwrs81 chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
i love this story I hope you finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
U do know that Bonnie has black hair right?
Otherwise it is a good story
LibeRATE1511 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Just finished reading your last chapter. I am looking forward to reading the ending. It has been a wonderful read.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I'm really intrigued about this story, and you are a very good writer, but I really really really don't think Scarlett would ever show this much emotion to the outside world...ever.
Cici G chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
I just found this story and I have liked what I read so far. I'm not sure if you decided to leave it unfinished or will start writing again when time permits but I do hope you decide to finish it.
AmethystSiri chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
Will be looking forward to reading more! :))))
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 31 . 2/6/2012
This was fantastic! Rhett can't leave her... she knows nothing of her past or who the people in Atlanta is, and where is her children?

I hope you intent to reupload this story soon and with an proper ending!

My deepest compliments on your story!

A story well worth reading over two days!
NellChanning chapter 31 . 1/11/2012
Wonderful story! I'm really enjoying it. Have you read Scarlett? I almost like this story better than that! Thank you for sharing :)
tvfanatic143 chapter 31 . 10/15/2011
Please Update Soon.
Independence Undervalued chapter 31 . 8/10/2011
I really hope that you update this again soon. I've recently fallen in love with GWTW and this story is so perfect in flowing along with it that I feel like it's the true continuation. Please continue this soon. I look forward to reading more from this(: