Reviews for Against All Odds
Guest chapter 31 . 15h ago
Ugh water works. Why isn't this complete?
KatO'HaraButler chapter 10 . 4/12
OH MY THAT CLIFFHANGER AMAZING!
starlite22 chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Shame u never finished this, did she ever get her memory back? Where they happy.
flwrs81 chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
i love this story I hope you finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
U do know that Bonnie has black hair right?
Otherwise it is a good story
LibeRATE1511 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Just finished reading your last chapter. I am looking forward to reading the ending. It has been a wonderful read.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I'm really intrigued about this story, and you are a very good writer, but I really really really don't think Scarlett would ever show this much emotion to the outside world...ever.
Cici G chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
I just found this story and I have liked what I read so far. I'm not sure if you decided to leave it unfinished or will start writing again when time permits but I do hope you decide to finish it.
AmethystSiri chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
Will be looking forward to reading more! :))))
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 31 . 2/6/2012
This was fantastic! Rhett can't leave her... she knows nothing of her past or who the people in Atlanta is, and where is her children?

I hope you intent to reupload this story soon and with an proper ending!

My deepest compliments on your story!

A story well worth reading over two days!
NellChanning chapter 31 . 1/11/2012
Wonderful story! I'm really enjoying it. Have you read Scarlett? I almost like this story better than that! Thank you for sharing :)
tvfanatic143 chapter 31 . 10/15/2011
Please Update Soon.
Independence Undervalued chapter 31 . 8/10/2011
I really hope that you update this again soon. I've recently fallen in love with GWTW and this story is so perfect in flowing along with it that I feel like it's the true continuation. Please continue this soon. I look forward to reading more from this(:
lilita234 chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Oh my gosh this is such an amazing chapter! I love ur writing it's fantastic!
Ministarlet chapter 30 . 6/30/2011
Hello !

I'm really fond of your fanfiction, I hope you will finish it one day !