Reviews for Against All Odds
sarah.shilo chapter 31 . 15h
looking forward. Rather liked it...
heresvivi chapter 31 . 16h
Yes! Please be sure to let us know if you publish this story with a different title. BTW , this story is not garbage. Look forward to reading the rest.
The Mistress Snape chapter 31 . 5/28
Hello! I followed this since the first time I read it. I'm definitely going to keep track of any updates. I guess it's time for a re-read to see what'll be changed. Very happy for you, by the way. :)
starlite22 chapter 30 . 5/28
Maybe keep this up for comparison or something, it couldn't of been that horrendously bad, or I wouldn't of followed it..
Welcome Back and waiting.
Laura.House95 chapter 31 . 10/31/2016
I love this story, please update soon. So amazingly written, keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
You said you were coming back to finish this but that was years ago, please add to this
Beatrice29 chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
It's 2015, and I am still waiting for an update :( However I really really really like this story and it would literally mean the world to me if you updated it :) So please update!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
you liar it's fuckin' 2014 dammit!
rjr60 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I know it's been a long time since this story has been updated (which makes me sad!) but I wanted to send out a review, just in case the author is still out there and cares to hear. I absolutely loved this chapter!
I'm not a fan of the 'Scarlett chases Rhett' scenarios; no one has ever convinced me that she would get him back by whining and pouting until he deigns to notice her. Plus, no one who has read the book would ever believe that Scarlett would behave that way. For a few minutes, while she's devastated by her losses, maybe. For weeks or months afterwards? No. Just...no.
So I loved this, and laughed at the idea of Scarlett turning the tables on Rhett so neatly. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and finding out what other surprises are in store. I'd like it best of all if you get some inspiration and finish this!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
Ugh water works. Why isn't this complete?
AreWeInTheClearYetGOOD chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
OH MY THAT CLIFFHANGER AMAZING!
starlite22 chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Shame u never finished this, did she ever get her memory back? Where they happy.
flwrs81 chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
i love this story I hope you finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
U do know that Bonnie has black hair right?
Otherwise it is a good story