Reviews for Against All Odds
me chapter 7 . 11/18
I like the story, kind of. Why would Scarlett all of a sudden be interested in her children? They wouldn't be used to any kind of affection from her.
Sushibear144 chapter 31 . 10/16
I never bothered to start reading FanFiction until this year and I happed to read yours about a month ago. It maybe 11 years old to you but it’s new to me! I like it. I would love to see a conclusion. I think you’re too harsh with your critique. I too have a degree in English - as well as a masters in an area that enabled me to find a job... good luck making use of that English degree :-) - so I too have had to read a lot of fiction. You’re is not garbage. It’s engaging. Keep it up!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 31 . 8/29
I like it
hi chapter 31 . 8/3
still here...enjoyed your story when i read it a couple of years ago...good luck with everything, sounds like you've got a great hold on your life. Can't wait to read what you're preparing
I'll definitely keep an eye on it :) I've been waiting for an end to the hiatus and I'd be glad to see this story to its end. Hope you update soon. Thanks for writing it.
gumper chapter 24 . 6/5
Enjoying the premise and the story...but a little confused by how Scarlett could leave home and travel to Atlanta alone with a man (Rhett) she only knew to be a friend (?) - also a little perplexed that the children wouldn't tell her who he was (?)
gumper chapter 20 . 6/5
Wait - Bonnie is a blonde?!
Kat chapter 31 . 6/1
Wow so good that your back to complete your story after so long! Even better the fact that your going to "polish " it up. I thought it had a lot going for it but am really looking forward to the new and improved version ,what a difference a few years of life and experience can make- I'm sure we will find out! Cant wait
So exited a well written, well punctuated story is always going to be well the worth wait. I too think you should leave the first one up as a comparison so all the new young writers (who write really lovely stories by the way), can see what 10 years maturity does. Plus congratulations on all you have achieved.
Florausten chapter 30 . 5/30
Hello, I do hope to see this story finished and welcome back
sarah.shilo chapter 31 . 5/29
looking forward. Rather liked it...
heresvivi chapter 31 . 5/29
Yes! Please be sure to let us know if you publish this story with a different title. BTW , this story is not garbage. Look forward to reading the rest.
The Mistress Snape chapter 31 . 5/28
Hello! I followed this since the first time I read it. I'm definitely going to keep track of any updates. I guess it's time for a re-read to see what'll be changed. Very happy for you, by the way. :)
starlite22 chapter 30 . 5/28
Maybe keep this up for comparison or something, it couldn't of been that horrendously bad, or I wouldn't of followed it..
Welcome Back and waiting.