Reviews for Inner Thoughts
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i love it!...i love that it has sort of a real feelign to it where all of them just don't readily accept it but more like "i'm still not too sure about them going out but as long as they're happy then it's fine"..._..again love it!
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love Luffy's part in this. Maybe he's not that big of a moron as he's made out to be... *feels plot bunny coming on*
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooo. This is pretty good. Everyone seemed to be in character to me. My favorite was probably Luffy's thoughts on it, they were exactly what I'd imagine them to be. :) :) :)
Once Was AHR chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is not just yaoi, but this is a ZoroSanji yaoi. And not only that, but its an IN CHARACTER ZoSan. AMAZING
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I don't know why but having to read Luffy's thoughts gave it a happy ending. In the anime/manga, I admired Luffy because he will always supports his friends, HIS nakama. I love this pairing. Their my favorite out of One Piece. Sanji and Zoro! I support them as a yaoi fangirl. BTW, I love this. It was great. Very descriptive and in depth. I hope Chopper and Nami are ready to understand. Usopp's in teh middle of trying to accept this relationship. As usual, Robin is feeling normal about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I enjoy reading your stories.
I AM ON HIATUS FFS chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wonderful..

And so very In-Chara..

..loved it..

..brilliant choice of pairing btw..
isisisa chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ahh, a very nice fic.. )

(and sorry the review's so short. _)
Fishheads chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
a
joanie chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
aw...that's so sweet! and they were IC, I cld totally imagine all of them having those reactions. Oh, and I like the feel of the piece, quiet and a soft thread of nakamaship :)