Reviews for For the Love of the Queen
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
When Sabe said to Obi WAN she thought he had run off with a younger woman, I first thought he would reply that no, he had run off with a younger man - his padawan... on missions
Guest chapter 38 . 3/18/2017
Really enjoyed this great story. Many thanks
Guest chapter 38 . 3/18/2017
Really enjoye
Krista Marie chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
What does O' anquiote 'di' etekka tulia, tulia Anakin mean ? What are anakin and padme saying to eachother in ch 15? Im dying with curiosity ! Please let me know !
Krista Marie chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
What does anera and serrenta mean? Sorry if i misspelled only got a quick look. What language is it? Great story by the way re-read all of the naboo chronicales a dozen times!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Good
bigtomato chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Muahaha Siri moves slowly closer and closer to the Dark Side!
bigtomato chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
I like Dahlia :) And I really hope she is not dead! (well i'm pretty sure she's not).
bigtomato chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
I remember Dooku wanting Obi-Wan as his apprentice, or I think I do... many many chapters ago. If Sabé was killed while acting as Amidala's decoy, it would affect Obi-Wan badly. :D Perhaps enough to Dooku to slide in? So much going on... Barriss Offee with Dahlia, Siri has handled the scepter of Marka Ragnos and heard Master Nu's warning... She's perhaps fortunate Ferus never touched it. So much could happen! Siri could fall to the dark side for real!
bigtomato chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Woo! My favourite Jedi Barriss Offee!
bigtomato chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Lol i feel sorry for Valkin already...
Bradley Cude chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
If that was the first step... OH YIKES. These witches play NO games.
Bradly Cude chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
The Exile's last line is something similar to what Obi-Wan once said. Time will tell if she is right.

On another front, Count Dooku vs. Queen Amidala in live debate. AWWW YEAH.

And finally- PLEASE DON'T LET CORDE BE A REDSHIRT.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter, Anakin seems more mature in your story. I really like it.
Beaufale chapter 38 . 10/12/2012
This was reall swell, thanks for writing it