Reviews for A Royal Arrangement
DragonLordTatsuna chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
I love how you were able to fit in Martina and Naga, my favorite side characters! Hope you update soon, and I'm liking the Sylphiel/Valgaav action.
DragonLordTatsuna chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I love Filia's reaction reaction to Xellos's kisses! This book is going to give me a heart attack from fangirling, I just know it. (Sorry if review's are supposed to sound professional or something)
Scaredasyou6742 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE!
MaximumRideLover chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATTEEE! I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THIS STORY ANYMORE,BUT I LOVE IT! KEEP WRITING FOR MY SAKE!
MaximumRideLover chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
NNNNNNOOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! IT'S THE BEST FANFIC EVER! OUT OF ANYTHING!
Setfiregirl chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Aw! This is a VERY entertaining story, and though it might seem hopeless for me to ask, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't bare not having another chapter! PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY! ONEGAI-MASU!1!
flam3gurl chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Yay! An update! And it's pretty funky! I don't mind the Val/Sylphiel, it's pretty interesting how they would mesh.

Adding Martina and Naga into the plot just adds to the humor. I was really cracking up at this chapter.

I can't wait till the next update! Is it gonna be the ever-so dreaded wedding?
yodel chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Yeah!you update already!and hey!so interesting relationship between Val/Sylphie and ok! I see you want to make it clear,well can't wait for Fillia/Xellos action anymore,next chapter please _
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
very nice, please write more soon
Ukchana chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Awesome!

Sorry I didn't review the last time, it's been busy.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and it's great how Zelas approves of the way Filia acts. Her bravery (or audacity) to insult Xellos is, of course, the perfect attribute for his wife! _

I think it's funny how Lina expects Filia to keep her temper, yet can't keep her own with Gourry. It makes sense that she'd be a hypocrite like that!

Looking forward to more. The summer never seems to give *me* more time to write, but hopefully it will for you!

-ukky
Hopelessly Addicted chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Yay for another fun chapter. Please update soon! Totally hooked now. I can't wait for the wedding and their reaction. I really like Val's role of the protective older brother. I might have not been paying attention, but what offer is Val making to Filia?
WildfireDreams chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Heheheh please write more soon.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Ahh, well that was interesting so far. Too bad that we didn't get to see Amielia in this chapter, but I guess with the manner that Zel is treating everyone these days. Perhaps other things might begin to resolve themselves with the wedding only a short time away. Perhaps we will see why Gaav is so interested in the welfare of both Val and Filia, and what is going to happen with Syphiel.
yodel chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
whoa..at last the wedding is come,sound nice to see Fillia chaos weddind...haha,next chapter please.
Sirus183 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007