Reviews for Ramblings of a Nobody Among Nobodies
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
that portrays a very strong message that shoved its way into my heart

YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
*appaulse* bravo
Commander Kari chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I still always wonder how they can have Axel totally obessed with trying to find Roxas and the like. And being devastated when Roxas didn't remember him, and still say that Nobodies don't have hearts.

It's a shame really.

Nobodies do have hearts. -sniffle-

Just not on there person.

IheartDemyx so much more now. XD
MsDevin92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Yay for Demyx-centric fics! I'm faving this.

I was actually feeling the same way about the Nobodies...Think about it: music is something that comes from your heart. How could Demyx be a musician without one? Doubly so for Axel and Roxas' friendship; feelings so strong couldn't be some mere facade.

This was beautifully written, so emotional and deep that I almost cried.

Well done!
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
It was actually kinda funny. _; Ahh, Demyx, we love ya!
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Ok, one thing though, in response to this to Demyx, if they do have hearts and can feel, how can they live with themselves hurting all those people who never did them any harm or using Sora and others like him like that...?

Yes, I know, I took it too seriously, but hey, I react...

Nice Ending!
GKit chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I can just imagine Demyx rebelling against the whole, "Nobodies have no hearts, no emotions" thing - and I agree with him. Though those in the higher ranks may have lost their ability to show what they're feeling, the lower members clearly express emotions for certain things important to them. :3 Well put, well written - Awesome job.
Rixxan chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
So, so beautiful... It's just, i love it! I'm crying! Love it love it love it!
TATheSunTwin chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
GO DEMYX!*sigh*I really feel bad for the Nobodies in the game.
I'm crazy and loving it chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I know it's just a story, but I agree with Demyx on this one 110%. They're alive. They're still a part of their original person, like Roxas to Sora and Namine to Kairi.

Go, Demyx!
yeeah-gangstuhhh chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Yay I love Demyx... well besides the mullet lol.

I hope you update soon.

But um... did you get the idea for the title from Ramblings Of A Lecherous Movie Star?
Faded Nights chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey, I read this on LJ! xD

But I didn't leave a comment there, so I suppose I'll review here~

I liked it. Especially the ending part, and I agree. There's too much emotion shown by the Nobodies in the game for them not to have some semblance of a heart~
Malezos chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ooh! Me likey! You really played the part of demyx well. You have earned the patented Malexos seal of approval (TM)

Although, I think he should be a bit more cowardly. Other than that, it's one of the best KH fanfics I've seen yet (Trust me, most of them suck. alot.)
5540 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Angsty Demyx...I have a little trouble seeing it unfortunately...

But I still love your angsty one-shot!

[His role in the game is sadly so short and small that his character can’t be explored fully.] I'll blame that...all the org should have had more screen time...

Anyway, good job.