Reviews for Moving on
Fuuuuuuck I hate cliff hangers ,(
Great story keep it up
Lilybud chapter 14 . 6/19
I was wondering when Robin's clothes would be mentioned...

There were a few capitalization typos in it, but Beastboy's plan with John and Becky was surprisingly observing of him, as well as his questions he pointed out to Control Freak. Where does he get those remotes?
Lilybud chapter 13 . 6/19
This was perfectly sweet! Although, I am curious why BeastBoy's not eating, not to mention his mood swings. Becky was fun, too!

Ugh, why Control Freak, why is it always you?!
Lilybud chapter 12 . 6/19
This was lovely! I like that the only way Robin could get a date is from swapping with BB. The "big/little brother" moment in the beginning was sweet too! Bro-bonding! Ha!
Lilybud chapter 8 . 6/18
Sweet and funny! There were a few forgotten apostrophes, but Beastboy's solution to Raven's emotions and Raven's description of him were heartwarming to read!
Lilybud chapter 5 . 6/18
This line made me melt: "Telling jokes is definitely one of my specialties," He replied with a small smile. "But I...I was going to say trying to get you to laugh...or even smile."
Lilybud chapter 4 . 6/18
While I wish that Raven told the truth about sneaking through Beastboy's stuff, as it seems only fair since he told her about his family, I really liked her smart and thoughtful her gift was! Shows that it truly is the thought that counts.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/18
I guess I'm late to the party, especially since this collection is discontinued, but still, I'm enjoying what I'm reading! While "post-Terra" has been done over and over again, I think this is the most touching, realistic version I've read. I like how at first Beastboy thinks no one cares, and then Raven shows him that everyone does, and how his presence-or lack of-is affecting his friends. It felt like a real portrayal of how someone thinks there's no one who cares and the problem is so huge, when in reality everyone cares and the problem isn't so overwhelming after all. I appreciate the focus on friendship of all the Titans, rather than the romance of just one (cough-Raven-cough.)

This part was especially touching: "Those words held more power in them than she may have realized, and Beastboy feld suddenly very foolish. Of course they cared about him. How had he not seen it before? That's why they'd showed up everyday. That's why the food Starfire left for him was always vegetarian take-out rather than homemade. That's why Robin kept pressing him to leave his room. Why Cyborg never asked anyone else to play video games with him. And it was the reason why Raven was talking to him now, the reason she hadn't left even though he had been a total jerk."
calisalex chapter 18 . 1/6
Hdhfhjcj really OK I know it's been 5 years now but that's where you left this story? XD just when I thought I fouND a great one :(
MOREGOODMORE chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Nooooooo! Please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease write more! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE!

MUST…READ…MORE…BBRAE…FLUFF!
Pweeeeeeease? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING HERE! PLEEEEEEEEASE!
Anna chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
this was a really good start! i felt that you've really let the emotions bleed through your words! very vivid feelings.
i will be reading more in the near future
i do wonder though, are these more of a one shot collection, or more like a loosely tied together chaptered fic?
Meep chapter 1 . 5/5/2013