Reviews for Blue 42
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"My name is Side-igo Monswipe-a!" Streetwise called out. "You painted my brother! Prepare to die!" What cult-fiction?
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was amazing. I cracked up every few minutes while I read it. I loved the humor, and the whole furby thing was just inspired. Loved it, thank you for writing. :)
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OMG THIS MADE ME ROAR WITH LAUGHTER!'
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I laughed till it hurt a bit. This kind of reminds me of something I had a bayformer Prowl do to the twins of his reality. Only mine wasn't so complex and well told.
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is an awesome story. Especially when Prowl decides that Ratchet should help the Dinobots.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This...this was simply fabulous. Really. I was laughing my ass off the whole time while reading this, and you did a wonderful job of delivering a wonderful story! Well done!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Funny XD
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this never fails to send me into hysterics.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
strange and funny
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LOL! this was great!
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was awesome!

A football game? Dang...that was creative. And I loved the little chat at the end with Optimus, I couldn't stop laughing!

Great job!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
"However, Prowl was feeling awfully pleased with himself, and he knew that it showed in the abnormally broad grin he was wearing, which was probably the reason that one could have heard a pin drop just at that moment in the Autobot lounge. No one, he mused, liked a happy Prowl. Ah, well. Suffer, villains.

"

BEST. LINE. EVER!

The idea that the entire ARK knows that a happy Prowl is a dangerous Prowl is just Laughing My Arse Off funny! My goodness I can't get the idea out of my face of an evily smiling Prowl and a scared looking ARK crew, and the parts with Ratchet and Jazz...Priceless!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, dear heaven, the football game ... that on top of the eternal silliness of Autobots cooped up too long with one another ... and Furbys ...they do have a use, after all ... Dead End is one of the funniest EXTREMELY DEPRESSED literary characters even encountered.
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This. Was. Brilliant. XD I was laughing so hard by the end, where Prowl's talking to Prime. :-P Good work!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »