Reviews for Blue 42
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This. Was. Brilliant. XD I was laughing so hard by the end, where Prowl's talking to Prime. :-P Good work!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
-dies laughing- YES!

Dude, do another football game! Or NO! DO HOCKEY! XD
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ahahahahah! That was wonderful. Particularly some parts of Dead End's monolouge. And Prime's reaction. Made me laugh. And decide it's time to watch The Princess Bride again.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh... my... goodness...

I think I might have ruptured a blood vessel or two trying not to burst into laughter (my roommate is sleeping, or was until I lost control and collapsed in hysterical giggles). Really, this is brilliant. Everything in here is too hilarious, and yet it makes perfect sense. I love everything about this, even though I can't explain to non-transformers fans why it's so freaking funny for Autobots to play football with Prowl as the referee. XD
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I am at a loss for words...all that I can say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well done, I take my hat off for you.

P.S. - I love Prowl
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it from beginning to end.
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
T_T Wa ha ha ha ha...!

Oh sweet Primus, this is hilarious!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I had a riot reading this! It's one of the more original fics I've read, too. Good work!
Iris Wade 323 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very cute and funny. Sideswipe was halarious, having to get the touchdown before tackling Ravage! XD

The Furbies were priceless. Pure genius, this is.

Aw, poor Dead End. XD
Knocks chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I was laughing so hard, I was coughing.

Snarky Prowl Much love.

Scheming Sideswipe Heart

The football game is genius.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was totally fantastic.
121evac chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
NICE! I was in stitches the whole time reading!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It's really surprising that the Transformers wouldn't know more about football; it's a violent game featuring men shaped much like themselves, and don't they have a TV in the Ark? But you know what? Chartreuse! was all worth it.
herongale chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was hilarious. HILARIOUS.

Prowl is one devious little bastard and I adore him. Wonderful job with characterization of all the Autobots, but especially him.
Skymouth chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Lol, that was just frigging awesome!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »