Reviews for Blue 42
DreamsRMyLife chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I had a riot reading this! It's one of the more original fics I've read, too. Good work!
Code Delta323 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very cute and funny. Sideswipe was halarious, having to get the touchdown before tackling Ravage! XD

The Furbies were priceless. Pure genius, this is.

Aw, poor Dead End. XD
Knocks chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I was laughing so hard, I was coughing.

Snarky Prowl Much love.

Scheming Sideswipe Heart

The football game is genius.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was totally fantastic.
121evac chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
NICE! I was in stitches the whole time reading!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It's really surprising that the Transformers wouldn't know more about football; it's a violent game featuring men shaped much like themselves, and don't they have a TV in the Ark? But you know what? Chartreuse! was all worth it.
herongale chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was hilarious. HILARIOUS.

Prowl is one devious little bastard and I adore him. Wonderful job with characterization of all the Autobots, but especially him.
Skymouth chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Lol, that was just frigging awesome!
QoS chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was the third Transformers fic I read, back when I didn't know much about the show or the characters (or football). Your fic made me a Dead End fangirl and was laugh-out-loud entertaining even though I still don't know anything about football. Everything about it works so well, from Prowl's sense of humor to Grimlock's "who your daddy" to Ravage and the furbies. Great story.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
HAHAHAHA! XD please... give me a moment... can't feel my lungs... HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! THIS fic of yours is a winner. XD It made me laugh HARD and you have no idea how much I needed that. YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS!

...

XD HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! XD

Here, have a cookie.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Sabertron15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
*giggles*

this always makes me laugh :D

so funny!

P.s. accidentaly added this 2 story alert . lol

xx
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
-rofl- this was so freakin hilarious!
Beyl chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ah...the power of Furbies...Cute!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hilarious story! It was really well written and was so funny that I literally almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! Anyway, Keep up the awesome work!
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG. This is the best Prowlevil tactics officer I've ever read. And Grimlock? He wins.

Fantastic, funny, wonderful read.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »