Reviews for Blue 42
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG. This is the best Prowlevil tactics officer I've ever read. And Grimlock? He wins.

Fantastic, funny, wonderful read.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
/You/ are an evil, evil person. As is Prowl. You are both horribly, terrible, EVIL people. I absolutely loved it. :3

I have no idea how in the name of Primus you came up with all this, but I tell you: You are a mad genius. All the little touches and random details here and there really made the story complete.

You have no idea how utterly impossible it was for me to keep from laughing. It's the middle of the night right now, and if I laugh too loudly I'll wake up my parents... I've had to cover my mouth multiple times to stifle the hysterical laughter, resorting in loud snorting noises, which were amusing in and of themselves, which did NOT help matters...

All in all... I think I love you. X3
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I am almost at a loss for words. In fact the only thing that comes to mind is: YOU ARE A MOTHER-EFFING GENIUS! I was laughing the entire time I read this! I actually had to stop reading a couple of times, just so I could catch my breath! Great job, keep it up!_
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was absolutely hilarious. I loved Sunstreaker's quarterbacking, Dead End's doom and gloom, Sideswipe's loss of multitasking ability, and Prowl's vindictiveness. That should be illegal.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this was so funny!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
A football game against the Dinobots, along with Ratchet and Wheeljack? Furbys sprouting profanity? Megatron receiving all the profanity? Pure genius! Man, I love you.

/Now, until this point, Prowl had been enjoying himself immensely, but at the sight of Ratchet’s stormy face, Prowl’s sense of amusement bloomed to the point that he was feeling positively jolly./

We all love an evil Prowl. Just remind me not to get on his bad side.
ToaVeka chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Completly hilarious Excellent work. I wonder who pulled which prank... Both Blades and Sideswipe are probably sadistic enough to have done the "Pin the spoiler on the corvette" prank.

I must remember. Prowl has a very nasty sense of humour, Do not ever torque him off. (Breaks down in laughter)
RacingM3GTR chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I truly killed myself laughing at the part of the Furbys cursing each other. My brothers seriously thought I was crazy, laughing like that.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*laughing too hard too comment*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ha! HAHAHAHA!

*falls off chair*

ROFL!

AHAHAHAHA!

XD
Ziggyboo chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh wow. I needed some serious cheering up, and this fic gave me the worst case of the giggles I've had in quite awhile. XD So funny! I get the feeling most of your fics are going to end up on my favorites here. :)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is a riot! Football Prowl style is my cup of tea...and you did such a great job of keeping everyone in character in spite of the Furby Affair...gotta add this to my favorite list )
Calger chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
OMG Autobot football, that was just priceless :D Yet another wildly entertaining fic, thank you! Heh, poor Dead End, I wonder if he'll keep the Furby as a souvenir. Great job!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
oh...my...FURBIES! *dissolves into giggling fit*

(ten minutes later)

you are something else! HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF YOU BEFORE NOW? you have truly made my day with this fic!

i feel so SO sorry for sideswipe's team! the dinobots must feel so good at being able to pound their asses! ratchet too! oh god...i cant stop laughing! *hysterical laughter*
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
it's nice to see dead end happy about something
midnightPhilosopher chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my god, I laughed so hard when I read this I had to stop a couple of times to keep myself from hyperventilating. Prowl is officially my favorite *snickers, then falls over laughing*
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »