Reviews for Blue 42
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
oh...my...FURBIES! *dissolves into giggling fit*

(ten minutes later)

you are something else! HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF YOU BEFORE NOW? you have truly made my day with this fic!

i feel so SO sorry for sideswipe's team! the dinobots must feel so good at being able to pound their asses! ratchet too! oh god...i cant stop laughing! *hysterical laughter*
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
it's nice to see dead end happy about something
midnightPhilosopher chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my god, I laughed so hard when I read this I had to stop a couple of times to keep myself from hyperventilating. Prowl is officially my favorite *snickers, then falls over laughing*
General Chaos chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
BEST. FOOTBALL GAME. *EVAR*.
DgoToronja chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I absolutely adored the story!The football game was so well written and detailed that I could actually visualize such a thing happening in the TF world. Thanks for the laugh!
Tyrrlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ravage with a Furby awesome!

Prowl getting long-awaited revenge win!

I loved every moment of this. Thank you!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*snrk*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Autobot football! Decepticon Furbies! And a surprising glimpse inside Dead End's CPU (and his conversation with a groundhog, LOL)! Well done, well done indeed.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Autobot Football. Teh WIN. XD And Furbys, LOL!

I love Prowl's 'rules' to the game. XD

"1/2"-Ahahahahahahahaha!

Awesome! _
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*giggle*

*snicker*

*rolls on the floor laughing*

That was a good one! A very good one.

I like your Dead End, too. He doesn't get used very much, and he's my favorite Stunticon. (Admittedly, he gets used more than the other Stunticons.)
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Gr, had a good reply too but comp messed it up ( Oh well, I'll just keep this one short then. I loved it, very funny, P Hehehehe, Furby...
BreakupWords chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh man, this was just so funny. Loved it!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
!
ZenNoodles chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I had to admit, guffawing at this story from start to end was the last thing on my mind to do on a Sunday afternoon, but that was what I did. It was absolutely hilarious, especially the characters' emotions portrayed throughout (Oh, lovable Dead End the doomed Porsche), and I intensely loved it!
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
this is the first of the TF fick what i have ever read about.. and i have read this one several times now.. and everytime it's getting petter and petter *snickers*
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
...oh man, I think I busted something laughing. Brilliance, pure and utter brilliance! I * adored * the reaction shots when Prowl was volunteering people, and this line 'Earth-made toys or not, there was nothing enjoyable about stomping the life out of another mechanism.' is a really great point that not many writers bring up, they are mechanical so they'd feel some kind of empathy with similar beings, just as we do with animals. Once again, side splitting humour delivered with panache! Really fantastically well done!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »