Reviews for Blue 42
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is a riot! Football Prowl style is my cup of tea...and you did such a great job of keeping everyone in character in spite of the Furby Affair...gotta add this to my favorite list )
Calger chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
OMG Autobot football, that was just priceless :D Yet another wildly entertaining fic, thank you! Heh, poor Dead End, I wonder if he'll keep the Furby as a souvenir. Great job!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
oh...my...FURBIES! *dissolves into giggling fit*

(ten minutes later)

you are something else! HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF YOU BEFORE NOW? you have truly made my day with this fic!

i feel so SO sorry for sideswipe's team! the dinobots must feel so good at being able to pound their asses! ratchet too! oh god...i cant stop laughing! *hysterical laughter*
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
it's nice to see dead end happy about something
midnightPhilosopher chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my god, I laughed so hard when I read this I had to stop a couple of times to keep myself from hyperventilating. Prowl is officially my favorite *snickers, then falls over laughing*
General Chaos chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
BEST. FOOTBALL GAME. *EVAR*.
DgoToronja chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I absolutely adored the story!The football game was so well written and detailed that I could actually visualize such a thing happening in the TF world. Thanks for the laugh!
Tyrrlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ravage with a Furby awesome!

Prowl getting long-awaited revenge win!

I loved every moment of this. Thank you!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*snrk*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Autobot football! Decepticon Furbies! And a surprising glimpse inside Dead End's CPU (and his conversation with a groundhog, LOL)! Well done, well done indeed.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Autobot Football. Teh WIN. XD And Furbys, LOL!

I love Prowl's 'rules' to the game. XD

"1/2"-Ahahahahahahahaha!

Awesome! _
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*giggle*

*snicker*

*rolls on the floor laughing*

That was a good one! A very good one.

I like your Dead End, too. He doesn't get used very much, and he's my favorite Stunticon. (Admittedly, he gets used more than the other Stunticons.)
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Gr, had a good reply too but comp messed it up ( Oh well, I'll just keep this one short then. I loved it, very funny, P Hehehehe, Furby...
BreakupWords chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh man, this was just so funny. Loved it!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
!
ZenNoodles chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I had to admit, guffawing at this story from start to end was the last thing on my mind to do on a Sunday afternoon, but that was what I did. It was absolutely hilarious, especially the characters' emotions portrayed throughout (Oh, lovable Dead End the doomed Porsche), and I intensely loved it!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »