Reviews for Blue 42
DgoToronja chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I absolutely adored the story!The football game was so well written and detailed that I could actually visualize such a thing happening in the TF world. Thanks for the laugh!
Tyrrlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ravage with a Furby awesome!

Prowl getting long-awaited revenge win!

I loved every moment of this. Thank you!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*snrk*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Autobot football! Decepticon Furbies! And a surprising glimpse inside Dead End's CPU (and his conversation with a groundhog, LOL)! Well done, well done indeed.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Autobot Football. Teh WIN. XD And Furbys, LOL!

I love Prowl's 'rules' to the game. XD

"1/2"-Ahahahahahahahaha!

Awesome! _
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*giggle*

*snicker*

*rolls on the floor laughing*

That was a good one! A very good one.

I like your Dead End, too. He doesn't get used very much, and he's my favorite Stunticon. (Admittedly, he gets used more than the other Stunticons.)
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Gr, had a good reply too but comp messed it up ( Oh well, I'll just keep this one short then. I loved it, very funny, P Hehehehe, Furby...
BreakupWords chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh man, this was just so funny. Loved it!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
!
Mabel-Zen chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I had to admit, guffawing at this story from start to end was the last thing on my mind to do on a Sunday afternoon, but that was what I did. It was absolutely hilarious, especially the characters' emotions portrayed throughout (Oh, lovable Dead End the doomed Porsche), and I intensely loved it!
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
this is the first of the TF fick what i have ever read about.. and i have read this one several times now.. and everytime it's getting petter and petter *snickers*
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
...oh man, I think I busted something laughing. Brilliance, pure and utter brilliance! I * adored * the reaction shots when Prowl was volunteering people, and this line 'Earth-made toys or not, there was nothing enjoyable about stomping the life out of another mechanism.' is a really great point that not many writers bring up, they are mechanical so they'd feel some kind of empathy with similar beings, just as we do with animals. Once again, side splitting humour delivered with panache! Really fantastically well done!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
ROFLMAO! This was hilarious! I truly pity anyone who pisses Prowl off. *glances over shoulder at Autobot Prime, who's laughing too hard to get up* Will you calm down? Don't get any ideas! *looks back at you* Keep up the good work!
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
*laughs so hard that her cat jumps up almost a meter and sprints out the doorway*

That was priceless. I love Dead End... he's actually a cool character and that accent and voice give me shivers. And I, too, would want to see the look on Megatron's face. xD The parts with Dead End were so much fun, and then there was the groundhog just grazing peacefully.

Slingshot gets two Dinobots dogpiling on him... heeheehee...

I just couldn't help but laugh when I read the part "just as Ratchet added himself to the dogpile, and pounded Sideswipe’s face into the sod". It's just funny to read about Ratchet adding himself to the dogpile... I dunno why, it just is!

And I really, really like the fact that the Protectobots holler the movie phrases all the time. They're fun characters. Btw... which movies were the phrases taken from?

And the parts with "Bwuah" were really fun to read... what kind of laughter is that exactly? I've never seen that used when describing a laughing scene.

Good plot with the furbys and their fun insults. Sideswipe can produce some terrible pranks, can't he? Wonder if I should try that sometime... xD

Red and Inferno... hehehee... Red's so fun when he goes hysteric about some small furry things. Like in that one fic where he ran in yelling "Decepticons!" when a pin dropped. ROFL

And a cross Prowl is a truly dangerous Prowl... that seems to be one of the lessons in this fic. Jeez... makes me glad I'm like RID Midnight Express and not like Sideswipe... *shudder*
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5